No beginning for the Universe

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 08:46 pm
Quantum equation predicts the universe has no beginning. The universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. The model may also account for dark energy and dark matter, resolving multiple problems at once. The widely accepted age of the univ verse as estimated by general relativity is 13.8 billion years. In the beginning everything in existence is thought to have occupied a single infinitely dense point or singularity. Only after this point began to expand in a Big Bang did the universe officially begin. Although the Big Bang singularity arises directly and unavoidably from this mathematics of general relativity some scientists see it as problematic because the math explain only what happened immediately after not at or before the singularity.

knaivete

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 09:16 pm
@Vette888,
Thank you for the cut and paste from the Feb 9, 2015 edition.

https://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

Please accept this reciprocation.

"In 2015, Farag suggested that the universe may have existed forever, according to a new model that applies quantum correction terms to complement Einstein's theory of general relativity. He also proposed that his model may also account for dark matter and dark energy, resolving multiple problems at once.[3] He (with Mir Faizal, Mohammed M. Khalile) also tried to reason lack of black holes at the LHC due to gravity's rainbow."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Farag_Ali
laughoutlood

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 09:55 pm

Where do I begin
To tell the story of the great eternity
In neat equations that are older than BB
The simple truth about a point's infinity
And did it I start?

With her first hello
She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine
There'd never be another love, another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart

She fills my heart with very special things
With angels' songs, with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely
With her around, who could be lonely
I reach for her hand - it's always there

How long does it last
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there
Vette888

Mon 13 Jan, 2020 06:54 pm
@laughoutlood,
???????????
0 Replies

Vette888

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 07:10 pm
@knaivete,
Thank you for the sarcasm!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 15 Jan, 2020 07:17 pm
The universe began when I left the womb. It will end when I die.
livinglava

Sat 25 Jan, 2020 05:47 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The universe began when I left the womb. It will end when I die.

'Womb' differs from 'bomb' by only its first letter, yet the two words don't rhyme. Still, 'boom' is the sound a bomb makes.

Bombs make a 'big bang,' and the theory of universal expansion originating at a single, infinitesimal point is known as 'the big bang?'

coincidence or . . . just stupid?
livinglava

Sat 25 Jan, 2020 05:55 pm
@Vette888,
Vette888 wrote:

Quantum equation predicts the universe has no beginning. The universe may have existed forever

Why can't there be an infinite series of prior states that occurred before each subsequent state of the universe?

E.g. before the quark-gluon soup expanded to the point of condensing into separate nuclei, they could have existed as some even-more-primordial soup that condensed into quarks separated by gluons.

It is not possible to collide quarks within a quark-gluon plasma at this point in the universe, so I don't see how it will ever be possible to design a test or observation to explore the origin of the quark universe that preceded that of regular plasma.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 25 Jan, 2020 08:49 pm
@livinglava,
You seem bit obsessed... do you have to make every thread about sex?

That isn't what they meant by big bang (at least I don't think it is... maybe it all started when God got lucky).

0 Replies

Vette888

Sat 17 Oct, 2020 01:00 pm
@knaivete,
Please delete
Vette888

Sat 3 Dec, 2022 04:00 pm
@Vette888,
Delete
Vette888

Sun 4 Dec, 2022 07:06 am
@Vette888,
Can't access my posts
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » No beginning for the Universe
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:38:41