Should I show my crush I like her or is it not worth it?

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2019 05:53 am
So I like this girl that I’ve been following on instagram for 2 years now. About at least 1 or 2 months ago I told her that I liked her in her instagram messages but she just liked the message. Then when she gets on live on her instagram she’s been pinning my comments on what I say like I would say “that tattoo gonna look good” or “you are really funny” and she would pin my comment and she has never did that before out of the 2 years that I’ve been following her. And then one day she was making fun of people not in a rude way though and she had got to me and then she said she was going to skip me because I’m loyal. Also recently I’ve sent her good morning/ goodnight messages and all she said was “thank you, you too “ every time I sent them. Her birthday is on Christmas Day and I want to give her something to at least show her that I’m serious about liking her. So should I show my crush that I like her or is it not worth it? By the way my crush is 18 and I’m 18 as well.

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2019 08:20 am
@Ashelygirlll,
Is this someone who you have a fighting chance of seeing in person any time soon? If so, then go for it. If not, then don't, and enjoy what it is -- a crush on a minor celebrity.
Ashelygirlll

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2019 12:22 pm
@jespah,
Yes I would love to see her in person very soon, thanks for the advice!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I show my crush I like her or is it not worth it?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:26:15