Does my friend sound gay to you?

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 09:38 pm
So i have this friend. Let me give a slight back story. I work somewhere that provides a service to clients. My client has become my friend over time. Hes suddenly obviously more comfortable with me. Hes been asking me to go to a movie, and wanting to hang out at an event next summer. Hes asked numerous times if im going for more then a day. He remembers everything we talk about. Hes brought a friend by that said hes heard a lot about me and that my friend really likes me. We’ve gone somewhere for lunch once, and dinner twice. He slipped i think once, i said something and he goes “really? Your incredible” the way you say something without thinking. He also has brought me food without me asking, he wants to work with me, he texts me stuff every so often, on his own. He's sent music over text and said i was thinking of what you do every day, wanted me to listen to it. He's been giving me crap about how i do things at work, in a funny joking way. He also says his life plan includes working with me, and not going to college. Hes also remembered things we did for work like 6 months ago and wanted to recreate that event. The list goes on and on. He claims hes dating a girl but i dont see it. But im getting the idea he’s into me. Am i over playing this and am totally wrong or would you take it like he is into me? Feel free to ask questions, ill answer them
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,197 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 07:02 am
@Flyboy89,
Sure sounds like he's interested. If you're interested, too, then ask him out. And then you'll really know where he stands.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 04:42 pm
@Flyboy89,
Flyboy89 wrote:

I work somewhere that provides a service to clients. My client has become my friend over time.

Is he still your client?
0 Replies

Flyboy89

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 08:23 pm
Ya he is. Its hard to explain kinda without saying exactly, but i see him twice a week normally
0 Replies

JayR

Reply Sun 17 May, 2020 04:53 am
@Flyboy89,
do you have like many FRIENDS who act like this? Wink
I'm sure he's into you! moreover, if you really feel it, why should it be an overthinking? I usually trust my feelings and as a rule I'm finally right hehe
and yeah, I agree that the best way to be completely sure is just to ask him out Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does my friend sound gay to you?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 10:15:04