Is someone disappearing for over three years from a forum normal???

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:19 am
If someone, you knew disappeared from a forum for over 3 years and then just showed back up and acted as nothing had happened wouldn't you have some questions??? and wouldn't you have even more questions if everyone around you acted as if someone disappearing from the forum for 3 years is perfectly normal and happens all the time??????? and even more questions yet if to even talk about it is somehow wrong??????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 485 • Replies: 11

roger

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:55 am
@Accutronitis,
It does happen.
0 Replies

Lady Lingiton

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 04:29 am
Roger if forgiving and doesn't like to push the envelope beyond the slot.
Linkat

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 08:26 am
@Accutronitis,
Accutronitis wrote:

If someone, you knew disappeared from a forum for over 3 years and then just showed back up and acted as nothing had happened wouldn't you have some questions??? and wouldn't you have even more questions if everyone around you acted as if someone disappearing from the forum for 3 years is perfectly normal and happens all the time??????? and even more questions yet if to even talk about it is somehow wrong??????????

Yeah Gus does this all the time. He joins for a month and then is gone for three years. Then comes back and talks about his animals or something strange. Then disappears again.

I think he goes to live in the forest though - gets lost - and then finds his way and gets on the computer....repeat.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 10:54 am
I think gus has a part-time residence in his local jail. Razz
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 01:25 pm
@Lady Lingiton,
Lady Lingiton wrote:

Roger if forgiving and doesn't like to push the envelope beyond the slot.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Glad to see you back from your extended absence.
Ragman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:27 pm
@Accutronitis,
People come and go all of the time ... not the majority for certain. If you want to stay in touch, ask for their continuous when they’re active. If they decline, then that’s their prior... to remain private. With others, they probably don’t think a bit about it.
Lady Lingiton

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 06:50 pm
@roger,
Encouragement, what a good idea.

Your welcoming embrace makes me feel as if I haven't been away at all.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2019 07:08 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

People come and go all of the time ... not the majority for certain. If you want to stay in touch, ask for their contact info when they’re active. If they decline, then that’s their prior... to remain private. With others, they probably don’t think a bit about it.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 12:53 am
I disappear on a regular basis. One forum I only drop by every few years.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 01:40 pm
@Accutronitis,
No no and uh no
roger

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 03:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Oh, boy! Beth and Lady Lingiton in the same week. I've no idea why Lady Lingiton has been missing.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is someone disappearing for over three years from a forum normal???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.8 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 02:52:55