POLL...WHAT SHOULD KICKY DO?

Heeven

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 02:47 pm
Oh and I'd be careful George - don't you have a daughter? and she hasn't been married off yet, so watch out for that. It's like putting a pound of grass in front of Kicky - he'd only blow .... ne'mind.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 02:58 pm
Daughter is now engaged and safely(?) living in Cambridge.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 02:59 pm
crisis averted - carry on!
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 03:00 pm
aye, aye
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 09:12 pm
I think Heeven is no dummy.

I've come up with some smart things to say and deleted them.
Listening.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 11:03 pm
Have six kids? Ohhhh, I flinch at the thought of that (for me, not for Kicky). I cannot bear the thought of even one.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 11:55 pm
pragmatic wrote:
Have six kids? Ohhhh, I flinch at the thought of that (for me, not for Kicky). I cannot bear the thought of even one.

Ms P, I'll give you a pound to a penny that you will have at least two children, and they will grow up to be as nice a human being as you are, and also determined not to have children of their own.

.......as far as Heeven is concerned, IMO she is now racing "neck and neck" with Noddy24, and Sozobe for the 2005 title of "A2K Sage".

Noddy usually comes in with a simple one liner that blows everyone else's advice out of the water.
Sozobe, with that muscular arm, is the epitome of the independent woman who, quite rightly, doesnt take any cr*p, but has a real caring side.

....and Heeven, she puts into words exactly what I wanted to say, but didnt KNOW that I wanted to say it, until I read her post.....and then it's SO obvious. Her point is also somehow reinforced by her Emu's knowing look. That bird has a non-judgemental expression, but you just know that it is aware that you are reading her posts while sitting at the computer in your underwear.

If there's one thing that the western world should be proud of, it is the spirited woman.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 11:58 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
pragmatic wrote:

Ms P, I'll give you a pound to a penny that you will have at least two children, and they will grow up to be as nice a human being as you are, and also determined not to have children of their own.

Ohhh...well, who am I to rebutt m' lord? If you say so! Very Happy
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:14 am
As you may be able to tell, I am in an EXCEPTIONALLY good mood this morning.
The sun is shining, my bowels have functioned well and we have just accepted an offer on our house, which means that we can now REALLY get moving on a new one.
My wife is also very spirited, and is now a Principal (Headteacher it is called here) of a Senior school (ages 11 to 16), but the school is over 100 miles away.
Weekdays, we have been apart since she took the promotion, but now we can buy a house up there and get back to normal again.
It took 15 different applications (with some serious interviewing) at different schools around the country, before she achieved her ambition.
There is definitely a "glass ceiling" here for women in Senior schools, and when my wife turned up for interview (all five foot three of her), she was up against ranks of slick looking six foot guys in suits.
She was tempted to give in on more than one occasion, but she is a mixture of the three Sages I previously mentioned, and stuck at it.

So......TRA LA LA......We will be together full time again, in the not too distant future. .......hmm....regular naughties again....MARVELLOUS!

"THE SUN HAS GOT ITS HAT ON
HIP HIP HIP HOORAY
THE SUN HAS GOT ITS HAT ON
AND IS COMING OUT TO PLAY..............."

Dont worry, I shall resume my usual grumpiness tomorrow.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 12:21 am
The gods smiled upon you, Lord. I am gonna pray that things stay that way. We like a good mooded lord than a grumpy lord...although the humor does come out in the latter...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 10:18 am
Hooray for you, Lordy!

Your posts made me smile this morning. Smile
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:21 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
.......as far as Heeven is concerned, IMO she is now racing "neck and neck" with Noddy24, and Sozobe for the 2005 title of "A2K Sage".

Noddy usually comes in with a simple one liner that blows everyone else's advice out of the water.
Sozobe, with that muscular arm, is the epitome of the independent woman who, quite rightly, doesnt take any cr*p, but has a real caring side.

....and Heeven, she puts into words exactly what I wanted to say, but didnt KNOW that I wanted to say it, until I read her post.....and then it's SO obvious. Her point is also somehow reinforced by her Emu's knowing look. That bird has a non-judgemental expression, but you just know that it is aware that you are reading her posts while sitting at the computer in your underwear.

If there's one thing that the western world should be proud of, it is the spirited woman.

Yowza Lord Ellpus, to be put in the same company with the likes of Noddy and Soz is a huge complient - spank you very much! And as for the title, I will beat the livin' sh... ahem, I will play nice and aspire to become very Phoenix-like. Oh and the "non-judgemental expression", I thought I looked like I'd had one too many cocktails, sort of that fuzzy "all is right with the world" moment - you know what I mean? Well of course you do, since the bowels are in tip-top condition today.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:23 am
Oh an by the way if we were to get married my name would be ....

Heeven Ellpus !!!!

Since you already have a wifey, gotta a brother?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 11:30 am
http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0RwAJAPwV4hq9HrtyjGyBMPtoLr*ydw2*pMxgWztFfmTXpdjpH6oM2zdRRse0pRQ2xudo8K9y2qfTvT0W2hzfEnMiWX*OQjoTYC84M1NDOo4/deer295.jpg

Kicky bags a buck while the Nuge noshes.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 05:25 am
Heeven wrote:
Oh an by the way if we were to get married my name would be ....

Heeven Ellpus !!!!

Since you already have a wifey, gotta a brother?

.......and during the honeymoon, the A2Ker's could refer to me as "our Lord in Heeven".
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 09:08 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

.......and during the honeymoon, the A2Ker's could refer to me as "our Lord in Heeven".

Laughing OMG - That was a good one!!!!!! Laughing
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 09:23 am
I'll need Elp getting my chastity belt off!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 03:28 pm
It's all the feathers that worry me......mind you, the long legs ARE rather appealing.

But what do you need me for? After all, you have your own pecker.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 07:27 am
I'm looking to get plucked.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2005 10:34 am
You two are hilarious! <ROTFLMAO>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 01:04:54