Do I just ignore my ex's reach out to me?

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2019 09:30 am
I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago and as it goes with some breakups, it was pretty bad. We had broken up and reconciled many times over several years and it was clear to me that I couldn’t move forward with him b/c primarily of his lies. I wished him the best and really do care about him/miss him, but don’t love him anymore.

It started about a week ago with texts of him telling me he was not communicating to reconcile, but only b/c he wanted to tell me some things happening with his family and thought I’d be interested being his partner of almost 7 years. He also told me he met someone at a friend’s party only a few days after we broke up and had been out on 6 dates with her who he’d known for a long time, but he was having a hard time being attracted to her.

He also asked about how my kids were, etc.

so the other day, he texts that he is not busy and when can we play words with friends like we always did….really??

I ignored him but I can see he sent a few messages on it. I waited a day or so and looked at the messages but didn’t play the game – 1 of them said he didn’t know how the game started and I can play if I want and the other one sent 8 hours later said “Play, it’s just a game.” That’s him…trying to control me even after i broke up with him a few months ago. I haven’t even spoke to him since then and he’s directing me around.

I also started seeing someone who I really like but just not sure if it will work out in the long run – he seems like an opinionated person and can be somewhat controlling, so time will tell.

Compare this with my new bf who is so compassionate and always says “I just want to make you happy”; “I am so sweet” and “He’s so happy just to be with me”.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 159 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2019 11:51 am
@perspectivechange,
Tell the ex to go scratch. Or do you want to make 73 more separate accounts and topics to hem and haw over it for another few years?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do I just ignore my ex's reach out to me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:51:59