• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,525 • Replies: 50
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:07 am
> yawwwwn <
Good morning!
Im having some coffee.. checking on some road conditions.. nothing exciting though. :-)

Where have you been? What have you been doing?
How are ya?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:09 am
Hey Montana! How ya doing? Nice to see ya. Why, just yesterday I said to myself, "Self (and I knew it was me because I recognized the voice) I wonder why we haven't seen Montana on A2K for a while." Myself didn't have an answer, but now today you show up. Wow! :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:13 am
Hey Shewolf :-D

I've been working since the first week of May and my job is very demanding with long hours, 6 days a week. I have a "going back to work" thread where I have been checking in on the very little time I have.
I've been sick with the flu for almost a month down and I'm pretty run down at the moment, but I'm doing pretty good other than that.

Are you guys still living with Mother in-law, or have you found another place?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:15 am
Hey ya Intrepid :-D

LOL! You're too funny. I trully miss the heck out of you guys and I think of you all every single day :-)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:17 am
Still hunting.
Looking for the one that will satisfy our needs .
We can grit and bear it while looking for a house. :-)
We are headed to NM to see Bob and Diane in about 2 weeks. Im excited about that! I miss those guys.

So, how are you liking the new job? Aside from stringing yourself thin the 6+ hours a day, is everything going ok?
Are you now going to be rich enough to come to the US and meet everyone? Laughing
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:28 am
We missed you too, Montana!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:29 am
I wish you guys the very best in finding the place that is right for you ;-)
Oh, how I would love to meet with all you guys.

I'm not working 6 hour days, I'm working 6 days a week anywhere from 10 to 14 hour days until the season slows down. I've been working over 60 hours a week and it's exausting, especially since I've had the flu for the past month. Things are starting to slow down though and we have a few week break coming up. aside from the long hours, I don't mind the job and I've made lots of new friends there. I really can't complain, but I'm still buying my lottery tickets, lol ;-)

I need to save money for a new car and stuff, so I don't think I'll be able to take any trips in the near future, but I do hope to be able to make the trip down there some day to meet all you guys. That would be awesome :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:30 am
Francis wrote:
We missed you too, Montana!

Awww shucks, Francis! You da man :-D
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:35 am
Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:42 am
dyslexia wrote:
Very Happy

:wink: Very Happy Smile Cool
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:16 am
Hey there, Montana! I've missed you, too!

I don't think it's any coincidence that you've been working 60 hr. weeks AND you've had the flu for a month. Those are unreasonable hours! No wonder everybody is sick! Isn't there some sort of law against working employees that hard? (Don't know Canadian laws.)

Aren't you supposed to get some time off soon? <crossing fingers> Man, you really need it!

I'm off to find a "Get Well" gift for you. Any requests?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:21 am
Here, maybe this will do for a start:

http://www.ailurophile.com/karen/images/Jan.jpg

Oh, damn! They cropped the bottom of the shot! Oh well, I trust your imagination is still well.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:29 am
Or maybe this one? He looks like he's ready for a ride.

http://www.gaildayton.com/cowboy1004.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:34 am
Of course, if you're really feeling bad, maybe you'd rather have this kind:

http://www.donkihote.com/images15000000/14795836.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 10:35 am
Oh, lord have mercy, Eva. I could go more than a few rounds with that second guy!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it hot in here, or what?????????

:-D
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 12:09 pm
It's so good to see you back, Montana!

I really feel for you working the long, long weeks that you have been and hope that there is soon some light at the end of that tunnel! Been there and done that myself and yep...every time I have gotten sick too. I really hope you start feeling much better soon! Smile

Eva......all I can say is OMG!!!!! I'll take Door #2 please as well if Montana will share! Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 06:57 pm
Thanks Lady J :-D

Oh sure, I'm willing to share, but we have to keep him just between us. We need him to keep his spunk ;-)

That hunk of burning love just takes my breath away :-D
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 18 Jun, 2005 08:15 pm
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl, how are you? It's been a long time!

Just reading about the hunk gave me hot flashes, or something, don't quite know what! I honestly think I could even share him, he looks like he's good to go ......... and keep on ticking!

Hope you feel better soon!
0 Replies

Fatima10

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 01:58 am
Miss You ~ That is why I am back
Helllllllllllllo Confused

The Subject line, just about says it all!

Going slow, before I procide!

Great to be here! : !:

Best regards!

fatima10
aka Mo
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I miss you guys!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:46:31