Dating An Asian Big Booty

harpazo

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 10:22 am
Are you dating a sexy, Asian, big booty chick? If so, how did you meet?

blatham

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 04:39 pm
WTF?
harpazo

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 04:58 pm
@blatham,
If you are dating a sexy woman, how did you meet?
blatham

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 05:41 pm
@harpazo,
How old are you?
harpazo

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 06:38 pm
@blatham,
I am 54. What does that have to do with anything?
knaivete

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 08:48 pm
@blatham,
His profile used to say he's 54 and looking for an Asian girlfriend.

Who knew that a big booty would receive preferentail attention?

I found a nice "big booty Asian" youtube he might like.

Harpazo, honeybunch you are rapidly becoming my second best imaginary friend here.

chai2

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 08:58 pm
Yeah.

He asked me a week or two ago is I was asian and if I liked getting it on the side with black men with big penises.

Well that got deleted.

Let's see how long he lasts with this one.
harpazo

Tue 29 Oct, 2019 09:35 pm
@chai2,
It's true. All I see in NYC are black guys with Asian women. Is this a new phenomenon?
blatham

Wed 30 Oct, 2019 06:17 am
@chai2,
Quote:
He asked me a week or two ago is I was asian and if I liked getting it on the side with black men with big penises.

This guy's a mess. Past time to put him in the invisible category.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 30 Oct, 2019 07:41 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

WTF?

I just came to a possible realization that harpazo might be an alternative account for JGoldman10. He's super religious AND he used to be pretty blatant about his Asian girl fetish (something he hasn't been talking about this recent stint at a2k).
tsarstepan

Wed 30 Oct, 2019 07:42 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

I am 54. What does that have to do with anything?

Because you don't seem to have either the emotional or intellectual maturity of a 54 year old (hence this entire thread as proof you have the emotional age of a 13 year old).
0 Replies

lmur

Wed 30 Oct, 2019 08:18 am
@knaivete,
knaivete wrote:

Who knew that a big booty would receive preferentail attention?

If that was deliberate, kudos!
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 30 Oct, 2019 08:53 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

blatham wrote:

WTF?

I just came to a possible realization that harpazo might be an alternative account for JGoldman10. He's super religious AND he used to be pretty blatant about his Asian girl fetish (something he hasn't been talking about this recent stint at a2k).

Great minds tsar.

I was thinking the same thing when he was asking me about my big d*ck preferences.

Like it's his naughty alter ego.

His writing style too I think.
0 Replies

Linkat

Wed 30 Oct, 2019 09:05 am
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

It's true. All I see in NYC are black guys with Asian women. Is this a new phenomenon?

Funny when I once told someone where I grew up (not NYC) - I was told that they thought all the girls from there were blond and dated black guys.

Not sure why for girls there would be only white blonds especially if there would not be any black women if there were black guys ?
harpazo

Sun 3 Nov, 2019 10:29 pm
@Linkat,
Can you rephrase your reply?
harpazo

Sun 3 Nov, 2019 10:30 pm
@knaivete,
I don't need or want your friendship.
cherrie

Sun 3 Nov, 2019 11:15 pm
@tsarstepan,
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.

He's not just super religious but also super hypocritical and hateful and abusive just like Goldman.
0 Replies

knaivete

Mon 4 Nov, 2019 12:49 am
@harpazo,
Quote:
I don't need or want your friendship.

harpazo

Mon 4 Nov, 2019 07:57 am
@knaivete,
More power to you. Some have it and some do not. I do not have it and may not get it at 54.
0 Replies

Linkat

Mon 4 Nov, 2019 08:12 am
@harpazo,
Sure - when you said:
harpazo wrote:

It reminded me of another ignorant person (ignorant meaning you are completely devoid of any understanding or knowledge of this - not being stupid) - once telling me - of you are from B--- I thought that there were only blond girls that dated black guys there.

Seeing I was not blond - and I had not in the past dated a black guy (not that he would have known either way) - this statement was plain old ignorant. Not to mention I had friends of all different ethnic backgrounds and hair color - some of which this statement was true, however, most of which this statement was untrue.

This statement was so ignorant much in the same way as your saying in NYC you see black guys with Asian women....

Now granted I have not been in NYC itself for over 10 years, at that time I certainly saw other guys than just black and of those black guys they were not all with Asian women.

But I will be going to NYC in 3 weeks - so I will let you know what I see. Maybe things have changed and I will be surprised to see only black men with Asian women.

1. Forums
  2. » Dating An Asian Big Booty
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 05:18:26