Luxin

Mon 28 Oct, 2019 04:28 am
October 28, 2019

Whatever they call themselves, white supremacists, KKK etc. all these far right freaks are racist "Nazis". The FBI calls them "domestic terrorists".

Now these fearful, insecure mental dwarves have wannabe "Nazi" Trump's implicit approval and are calling for a civil war in the U.S. Don't react to their rubbish. I don't waste my time watching morons' propaganda, but it's good for liberals to check it out at least once. With racists, it's always the same chronological sequence:

1) slander or racial character assassination;
2) glorification of the "Nazis" imagined "elite status";
3) intensifying the fear of their imagined "enemies";
4) advertising their boorish and foolish presence in public streets or meetings so that they might establish their "superiority" and their hateful cause as "legitimate";
5) once sufficiently stirred up with self-righteous anger and hatred, slandering, physically persecuting and murdering their "enemies" in the streets, and sometimes destroying their property. In Nazi Germany, the fulfillment of this step was Kristallnacht ('Night of Broken Glass') on November 9-10, 1938 in Leipzig, Germany. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht )
6) organized mass murder or genocide.

DO NOT ATTEND any "Nazi" rally or demonstration. All "Nazis" have a high potential for murder. Recently they have murdered one that I know of at a demonstration clash -- the lady in Charlottesville. The mass murder at El Paso was carried out by a "Nazi"; there are "Nazi" loners and "flock of fearful loudly baaing sheep Nazis".

Even after 4 months of virtual war in Hong Kong, not one person has been killed. NOTE that the Hong Kong situation and the U.S. rubbish are basically the same political clash between fascism and liberality, and this kind of clash is the most intense and potentially deadly because it's based on people's core beliefs which are typically clung to to the death.

SO THE DANGER of any clash between "Nazis" and liberals or anti-fascists IS HIGH. Don't let "Nazis" draw you into their rubbish, effectively "playing you like a violin" and only falsely justifying the escalation of their madness in the U.S. in their own tiny minds. If they get the civil war type clashes they want, the U.S. may come one step closer to being a degenerate fascist country.

Racist "Nazis" are the worst scum on the planet, and if you are drawn to confront them you are risking your life. A face-off between fascists and liberals in the U.S. is ideally avoidable and a complete waste of time. The U.S. is a partially wounded democracy but not fascist yet; clashes are not worth it at all. It's not like Hong Kong, where the Hongkongers are basically fighting for their lives which are one with their CCP threatened democratic freedoms. Our lives are much more than our physical survival.

IGNORE THE WORTHLESS FUCKERS. The "Nazis'" bullshit reminded me of a movie called "Suppose They Gave A War and Nobody Came", the title based on Charlotte Keyes 1966 article, "Suppose They Gave a War and No One Came".

AMUSING: Psyched up "Nazis" having demonstrations all by themselves, with all their liberal friends safe at home, and watched by, in unmarked vans, undercover police who are at least 50 yards away with binoculars, accompanied in the trucks by unseen photographers photographing, solely for the record (not necessarily criminal), all the potential murderers' faces with telephoto lenses. No video cameras so no media attention. Perfect, they are unworthy of media attention. Just local police reports and photos copied to the FBI.

Suppose the "Nazis" held a demonstration and nobody came? Nice. LOL. Poor "monsters". No one to kick but their dogs when they get home.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 304 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Mon 28 Oct, 2019 04:31 am
@Luxin,

Quote:
Heil Myself
Heil to Me
I'm the Kraut whos out to change our history
Heil Myself
Raise your hand
There's no greater Dictator in the Land
Everything I do, I do for you
(Yes, you do!)
If you're looking for a War, heres World War Two!
Heil Myself
Raise your beer
(Jawohl!)
Ev'ry hotsy-totsy Nazi stand and cheer
0 Replies

Luxin

Thu 31 Oct, 2019 04:09 pm
@Luxin,
It's good when racist criminals, like sex offenders, introduce themselves to the neighborhood, so when they try to brainwash or kill you, at least you know who they are and have been warned. Reelin' 'em in....
maxdancona

Thu 31 Oct, 2019 04:13 pm
@Luxin,
I think it is best for us to lay low for awhile, to act normal and nice. We can blend into to community as parents, workers and neighbora.

We can really be anyone... we arw teachers and mailman and store cashiers you can mever be sure.

Some times I even sneak into your house and lie under your bed while you are sleeping.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ignore America's White "Nazi" Movement
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 03:06:30