I think we all again should give a big thumbs up to Craven!

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 01:37 pm
I think that we should all either give a big thumbs up, for all the work he has strenuously put into getting this site going, and more and more advanced. I wish to give him a standing ovation, now I do not come from or never came from ABUZZ, though I can understand his views on a diminishing site, and how he decided to go out of his way to provide a better one, Though some people have not made me feel very welcome here yet, that does not mean that I will or would ever hold it against you. If it was not for all of you with your support and posts and Craven himself we would not have this place to congregate and view free knowledge.

sincerely M.G
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 900 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 01:52 pm
Puhleaaaase no more of these "pat on the back" threads! lol I don't like them because I really don't take compliments well (not because I'm humble or anything). I have a big enough head and can't get the graceful thing down.

And another thing that bothers me is that there are many people working on this site. Not just me.
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 09:16 pm
I agree with MG!

As a newbie, I am unaware of who is behind the site and its history, but I do give a tip o' the keyboard to all those responsible. It is great! I love it. I'm still in the learning curve, but starting to straighten out. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you all!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I think we all again should give a big thumbs up to Craven!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:41:45