Easier To Hate Than Like

Real Music

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 01:19 pm
@harpazo,
Quote:
I think you are a Trump hater.

1. I can't speak for Izzythebush, but I can honestly say that I don't like Trump.

2. Trump is a HORRIBLE and despicable person.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 03:10 pm
@Real Music,
I can't say I hate Trump. I have never met him.

I do think that he is both incompetent and self-serving as president. And I believe his behavior crosses a line that warrants impeachment.
Real Music

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 08:10 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I can't say I hate Trump. I have never met him.
Although I have never met Adolf Hitler, I am absolutely sure I don't like Adolf Hitler.

Quote:
I do think that he is both incompetent and self-serving as president.
I AGREE

Quote:
And I believe his behavior crosses a line that warrants impeachment.
I AGREE
Real Music

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
1. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

2. That is the OP's right.

3. That is everyone's right.

4. I simply refuse to sugarcoat my opinions about Trump.

5. Trump is a HORRIBLE and despicable person.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 08:30 pm
I don’t have to know someone personally to dislike them. If you screw around on your wife while she’s pregnant with your child; if you cheat your employees out of wages, don’t honor contracts, steal from a charity for children and create a fraudulent university; if you have been making racist utterances for decades; if you conspire with foreign governments against fellow citizens;

There’s plenty of reason to strongly dislike you without having to be on a first name basis with you.
longly

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2019 08:40 pm
@maxdancona,
"Re: harpazo (Post 6914890)
Have you actually read the Bible? I mean really read it, not just taking passages out of context to support whatever political party your church has sold out to.

Jesus was crucified because he chose compassion over the law. "

Matthew 15

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman

21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
23Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
25The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
26He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

Jesus was not calling the woman or her people dogs. He was saying that one has a responsibility take care of one’s own people first.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 12:59 am
@Real Music,
The bush!

That makes me sound like one of Dubya's mob.

That's not where my name comes from.
Quote:

Nova Express is a social commentary on human and machine control of life. The Nova Mob—Sammy the Butcher, Green Tony, Iron Claws, The Brown Artist, Jacky Blue Note, Limestone John, Izzy the Push, Hamburger Mary, Paddy The Sting, The Subliminal Kid, Blue Dinosaur, Mr. and Mrs. D —are viruses, "defined as the three-dimensional coordinate point of a controller." "which invade the human body and in the process produce language." These Nova Criminals represent society, culture, and government, and have taken control by the use of word and image. Inspector Lee and the rest of the Nova Police are left fighting for the rest of humanity in the power struggle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_Express
Real Music

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:21 pm
@izzythepush,
I misspelled your name by mistake.
Sorry about that.
I apologize.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2019 01:26 pm
@Real Music,
That's OK. I thought that was the case, but you never really know.
harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Still trying to figure out the title of this post, huh?
harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:34 pm
@Real Music,
Misspelling is not a crime. You know that, right?
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:37 pm
@longly,
You said:

"Jesus was not calling the woman or her people dogs. He was saying that one has a responsibility take care of one’s own people first."

Exactly Einstein. Take care of one's own people first. You got it right! This is what Trump has said a million times or more. WE HELP AMERICANS FIRST and then the rest.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:40 pm
@Real Music,
Read Invasion by Michelle Milkan and get back to me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:40 pm
@harpazo,
Trying to remember it.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:41 pm
@maxdancona,
I am Latino, a foreigner who is here LEGALLY. I support Trump or anyone else who simply PUTS AMERICANS FIRST. GET IT?
harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:42 pm
@Real Music,
1. Wrong

2. Super wrong.

3. Extremely wrong.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:45 pm
@snood,
You need to revisit history by reading books that matter.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:46 pm
@longly,
Jesus ALLOWED HIMSELF to be killed for the sins of mankind. He came to earth to be our substitute, to die in our place.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:47 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

I am Latino, a foreigner who is here LEGALLY. I support Trump or anyone else who simply PUTS AMERICANS FIRST. GET IT?

You didn't do anything to be here legally. You just got lucky. You are boasting about somthing that you had nothing to do with.

If you found out that your parents came illegally, what would you do then?

0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2019 12:47 pm
@izzythepush,
Read and read some more. Take notes and study well. Revisit your history to avoid idiotic statements.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:00:00