GR deals with what is Real.

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 04:02 pm
Somewhere around 1 x 10-18g in a vacuum is a new constant.

The diffraction grating gets too small to identify fringes. It's a natural size for the object to be physical and to never be in superposition.

Uncollapsed(stateless | unphysical) Quantum Waves + State(Matter Field or wave collapse or decoherence) + zero Diffraction = Physical Matter (Real)

If an object is too large to display fringes, it is automatically physical. The question now is if auto-physical objects have a physical state or maybe being naturally physical doesn't require it.

Do I need to claim there is a physical state in the first place for even quantum sized objects if it is the same thing as: wave collapse, decoherence, and zero diffraction?

There has to be something that causes a particle to be physical or not before it even starts moving. If it is to only be a wave in flight, duality doesn't apply. But if physical, duality is allowed. Maybe I need a different term for "physical state".

If I started using "Real" instead of "physical state" would that get physicists off my back about mass meaning a physical property?

GR deals with what is Real.
Wave Collapse, Decoherence, and Zero Diffraction cause something to be Real.

We just need GR to handle duality for Unification.
GR for reality
QM wave function for unreal

Does this mean Diffraction is directly related to Superposition?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 551 • Replies: 5
No top replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2019 05:21 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
It is curious to me that spacetime limits the speed of light and gravity to the same speed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2019/10/24/this-is-why-the-speed-of-gravity-must-equal-the-speed-of-light/#737e30e62fc0

There shouldn't be limits unless this is a simulation.

General Relativity = Reality = Spacetime

Spacetime = Physical Matter = Wave Collapse = Decoherence = Matter Field State = Zero Diffraction Showing Fringes = Universal Analog Simulation

Analog Simulation = Light/Gravity Limit
Limits imply a frame rate is necessary for a processor to refresh.

The universe without spacetime would be quantum wave information that could never become real/physical.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2019 05:47 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
Spacetime is the tip of the iceberg that it represents. Yes it is space and time intertwined ..but it is so much more than that.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 11:21 am
@pittsburghjoe,
You can't observe objects going faster than light ..except for galaxies. The space between galaxies doesn't have spacetime which is why they are separating faster than light.

This might explain dark matter halos around galaxies ..It's matter than doesn't have spacetime and can't be given a physical state.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 01:47 pm
@pittsburghjoe,
For Dark Matter known to be inside the optical boundaries of a galaxy:
Either the spacetime bubble is indenting to accommodate the dark matter inside ..or dark matter can never become physical even when in spacetime.

I would hesitate to be the first person to leave the boundaries of a galaxy.

My evidence is that galaxies are separating at an exponential rate.
The galaxies are not expanding internally ..so they are in a spacetime bubble that has a boundary.
0 Replies

pittsburghjoe

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2019 11:43 am
@pittsburghjoe,
If we find out quantum fluctuations don't exist outside of galaxies ..it will be proof that empty space inside galaxies is different than outside. Galaxies have to be in some type of bubble ..otherwise our galaxy would have scattered with the same acceleration rate as the universe.
0 Replies