logging in by others

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 12:34 am
i have a guy in venezeula who is wrting some ads for my FB store and trying to install them ( this is work i cannot do myself !!) and he will look after the marketing of the store.
he needs access to my store / business page, i send him the CORRECT logins but he cannot get in .
i have sent FB 3 messages about this and i have not had one reply , any help please ? don

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 05:21 am
@palindon,
No, no, a thousand times no.

That is a horrible, very non-secure way to go about it and it doesn't have to be done this way.

Make the guy a moderator (it may have a different name these days, it's the level below administration) or administrator for your page. Try the lower level first.

This guy must use his own account to login and do his work. If he claims that he can't, he's incompetent at best and more likely a thief looking to steal your financial information.

Never, ever hand over your passwords to anyone.

Now go change yours on Facebook and anywhere else you may use the same password, and you may want to change your security questions as well.

Yes, I am 100% serious. This is how you can end up with a stolen identity.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » logging in by others
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:32:43