Reinstate Guillotine

harpazo

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 01:48 pm
The last time the guillotine was used in France took place in 1977, you know, the year Reggie Jackson hit 3 homeruns in the World Series against the Dodgers at the old Yankee Stadium. Should this instrument of death and terror be reinstated for high case criminals and televised as a way to deter crime?

BillRM

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 02:21 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

The last time the guillotine was used in France took place in 1977, you know, the year Reggie Jackson hit 3 homeruns in the World Series against the Dodgers at the old Yankee Stadium. Should this instrument of death and terror be reinstated for high case criminals and televised as a way to deter crime?

Who are you thinking of for the first users of the guillotines.

Trump and the republican congress members follow by ...........? lol
harpazo

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 02:53 pm
@BillRM,
Not Trump. I am thinking about high case criminals like terrorists, child rapists, child molesters, animal abusers, arsonists, etc....
BillRM

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 09:20 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

Not Trump. I am thinking about high case criminals like terrorists, child rapists, child molesters, animal abusers, arsonists, etc....

With one phone call Trump is on his way of getting likely thousands of men women and children that are or was our allies kill to say nothing of endangering the release of thousands of terrorist to attack the west once more.

A few minutes of using a guillotine on the white house lawn could start making America great again. LOL...........

Take note the guillotines was used at first by the French as a tool again political enemies not criminals.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 10:27 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

harpazo wrote:

With one phone call Trump is on his way of getting likely thousands of men women and children that are or was our allies kill to say nothing of endangering the release of thousands of terrorist to attack the west once more.

A few minutes of using a guillotine on the white house lawn could start making America great again. LOL...........

Take note the guillotines was used at first by the French as a tool again political enemies not criminals.

For our Homeland Security friends and NSA officers monitoring A2K, he is being sarcastic and is not actually threatening the President of the United States.
BillRM

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 08:21 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

BillRM wrote:

harpazo wrote:

For our Homeland Security friends and NSA officers monitoring A2K, he is being sarcastic and is not actually threatening the President of the United States.

LOL it sad that anyone would feel the need to state that suggesting the use of a
guillotine on Trump neck on the front lawn of the white house is in fact not a serious or even practice suggestion.

No I think that the man is pond scum but the worst thing that could happen to the nation is having him assassinated by any means.

Another idea is having him fleeing the nation with felon charges from three of more states and having him sharing an apartment in Moscow with Snowden, not that I would wish Snowden such a roommate.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 07:21 pm
@harpazo,
Incomplete list. Your forgot crooked politicians who have done more damage to the u s than Russia.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 02:58 am
Rome was respected and feared because they punished bad people to the fullest: food for lions, crucifixions, decapitations, burned alive, etc. America needs to let high case criminals know that on top of the platform is a sharp triangle ready to decapitate.
Jewels Vern

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 03:44 am
@harpazo,
The guillotine was invented in 1792. If it deterred crime in any way it would not have still been in use in 1977. Public execution is nothing more than cheap entertainment.
harpazo

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 06:26 am
@Jewels Vern,
What is your solution?
blatham

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 06:45 am
@harpazo,
Quote:
America needs to let high case criminals know that on top of the platform is a sharp triangle ready to decapitate.
You're such a wimp. A quick, painless death. Oh, how scary.

Do it right. Do it like the English did it. Shove them into an Iron Maiden with at least one spike impaling an eye (TV coverage goes to close-up). Then onto the rack, sinews and muscles ripping. Slowly slice open the belly, pull out intestines and stick them in the mouth of the criminal. And the really cool final bit - tie each arm and leg to four horses and hi ho Silver away! Great sounds! Which limb gets the torso?! Spectators covered in blood and guts. Cheering! Beer drinking! (great ad revenue on that so all cost free to the taxpayers).

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 10:21 am
@blatham,
French too. Google Damiens.
blatham

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 11:22 am
@edgarblythe,
Can't let the English have all the fun.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 11:32 am
I remember reading a long time ago that a man who was about to be guillotine ask a friend to be a witness to his beheading an he would try to blink his eyes four times after the beheading,

According to this friend and witness the gentleman did indeed blink his eyes after his head was no longer part of his body.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 01:21 pm
@Jewels Vern,
When did they start televising executions? Can you give me the channel number?
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 07:37 pm
Never have but they should. The Romans crucified 6000 rebel slaves of the Spartacus rebellion along the Appian Way as a victory celebration. We need to do likewise. Crime will decrease.
BillRM

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 07:47 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

Never have but they should. The Romans crucified 6000 rebel slaves of the Spartacus rebellion along the Appian Way as a victory celebration. We need to do likewise. Crime will decrease.

Strange as if I remember my history correctly Rome was far far from crime free with arm gangs roaming the streets to the point you needed to hire body guards if you was well off.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 10:06 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

6000 crimes like that just shifts the label of criminal to the perpetrators.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 10:01 am
Your name ain't Duterte is it?
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 03:32 pm
@harpazo,
Quote:
What is your solution?

Solution to what? Most people don't have a clue to what the problem is, they just wanna kill something.

1. Forums
  2. » Reinstate Guillotine
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:45:29