Delphi murders

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 10:48 am
I had been following the case of the Delphi murders of abby and libby.
Recently I heard about the new sketch of the suspect in question . I am confuse as to if these are suppose to be the same person or are they two diffrent people, if so are they still looking for the bridge guy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 927 • Replies: 2
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 05:40 pm
Bridge guy = Believed to be the murderer

New sketch = Believed to be the bridge guy (and therefore believed to be the murderer)

Old sketch = Different person, once suspected of being the bridge guy, but now known to the police, and believed to be innocent
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 05:41 pm
The Indianapolis Star wrote:
The man depicted in an old sketch released to the public two years ago is no longer believed to be the person who killed teens Abigail Williams and Liberty German in Delphi, Indiana State Police said.

The man in the 2017 sketch was a person of interest in the investigation during that period, police said.

Now, that's no longer the case. Investigators believe the man shown in a sketch released during a press conference on Monday "more accurately" represents the person who killed the teens in February 2017, State Police said in a news release on Wednesday.

While both sketches were drawn in 2017, police clarified that the renderings are "not the same person."
The Indianapolis Star wrote:
The sketch released Monday represents the face of the person captured on video on Libby's cellphone as he was walking on the high bridge, police said. Authorities released video that shows a man in a blue coat and blue jeans taking a few cautious steps along railroad tracks on the bridge. Police released a still image of the same man on the bridge two years ago.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/04/24/2-sketches-delphi-murders-case-not-same-man-indiana-state-police-say/3564467002/
0 Replies