Is it just me or?

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 06:14 am
Up until three months ago, I believed, and I convinced myself that the reason we live today was evolution. Even though evolution is a fact of life, its in fact not life. Thats what I believed, as to me it was the only solution that made sense. And I needed an answer, that's just how my brain works. Though I was never at peace with that reason, the reason how we got here and why we are here. I often wondered why we all live our years ignoring the inevitable. Maybe we've made a significant change, maybe we've inspired others, we've taught, shared thoughts, fellings, emotions and more.. But ultimately, if you look at it from a completely different perspective; we are just passing down the disease of death. What I mean is: when you was asleep last night or any night, some of those hours you cannot account for, it was nothingness.If you didn't wake, you would know, know different.

My question is this: what is your reasons for advising and protecting human life for up and coming generations? What will you gain from that when you pass, and what will the generation below gain from that?

This really is just a genuine question as I'd like the answer I seek.

Chris Farmer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 257 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 06:33 am
@Chrisfarmer,
Either make babies or make art. Those are the only ways to get a measure of immortality.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 08:03 pm
@Chrisfarmer,
Quote:
My question is this:
what is your reasons for advising and protecting human life for up and coming generations? empathy
What will you gain from that when you pass, nothing
and what will the generation below gain from that? nothing

The importance of being empath is worthing of an Oscar.

Quote:
If you didn't wake, you would know, know different.

You say 'know, know' and I say 'know no'
You know 'know no'?
I don't know why say 'know, know'
I say 'know no'.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is it just me or?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:41:26