Child Custody/Visitation

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2019 04:29 pm
I Recently found out that I have a beautiful daughter who is 3 years old! The Mom it seems is only reaching out now for child support reasons. I have no problem at all paying for my child as a child support order has been put in place already. Where I have my question is I currently live in AZ and my child lives in GA. Before the court order my child’s mother was all for us coming up with a < parenting time > plan. Now I have not heard from her in weeks or spoken to my daughter. I just want to know how do I initiate child < parenting time > rights when my child doesn’t live with me. Also how will the judge do < parenting time > with me being out of state! Thanks ahead of time for any and all help or advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 406 • Replies: 2

Reply Thu 10 Oct, 2019 05:09 pm
These are awesome questions for your lawyer.

Please, I beg of you, do not try to navigate this without an attorney.
0 Replies
Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2019 07:11 am
I agree with jespah - you need a lawyer -- and congratulations! You seem like you would be a great and responsible dad - how willing and excited you seem to be part of her life. I really hope the mom will be able to see how valuable it would be for your daughter to have her dad as part of her life and that the two of you can work things out as is best for the child.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Child Custody/Visitation
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/30/2021 at 06:41:19