French Twist (the hair style)

ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 04:04 pm
Humidity was over 90% today.

Could someone at work have told me how crazed my hair was when I got there?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 08:32 pm
you all are so funny, 'complaining' about nothing being able to hold your thick, lush locks. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 12:49 pm
eoe--

I beg your pardon!

I have baby fine hair which won't even hold a carelessly placed bobby pin. Hair spray is a wonderful invention!

Remember, in pre-hair spray days a Ladies' Room was necessary for coif repair between dances. Sugar water could be used during the winter, but during the summer sugar water could attract the wrong sort of attention.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 01:33 pm
eoe wrote:
you all are so funny, 'complaining' about nothing being able to hold your thick, lush locks. Laughing Laughing Laughing

someday, when no one else is here, i'm going to take a pic of my hair in full poofity mode and post it for you, eoe.

when you recover, if you recover, you'll buy me an adult beverage
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 02:51 pm
I have very fine hair and I cannot master the French Twist. I would LOVE to be able to do it but I have spent hours at a time trying and still cannot manage it. I have purchased every comb, pin, contraption under the sun and nothing will hold my hair.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 03:06 pm
Heeven
Actually - it's easier to do when your hair is a little dirty.

Do you spray after you put up?

Maybe spray your hair first and lightly brush through - It might give your hair some texture to hold on to.

I hate to suggest teasing, that'll wreck your hair.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 03:17 pm
Yep, I spray it before I start so I have some grip. I can roll and twist but when it comes to using pins and the like I just can't seem to put them in the right place or get them to hold. I know it's a simple matter. I watched the video on Madeleines site and I can see how easy it is, but it just won't stay for me. My hair is as fine but not as long as Madeleines so I should be able to do it easily but it's at the pinning that I fail.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 01:27:04