Anyone listen to Dave Ramsey?

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 10:34 am
I've read his first book, and now I listen to his radio show, and I've noticed that he not only helps a lot of people, but he's hillarious! Does anyone else listen?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 942 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 09:42 pm
No.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 12:54 pm
Thanks for the reply. Confused
0 Replies

troopertom

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 02:28 pm
I was introduced to the Dave Ramsey radio program by a good friend that knew I had some bad spending habits. Ramseys advice made sense and with his stern 'no nonsense' teaching I have been able to eliminate nearly thirty thousand dollars of debt. I think his style and bold approach are just what some of us need to wake up and realize we are in what amounts to slavery, working our selves to death just to make credit card and new car payments that we would be better off without.
Plus Dave is very entertaining.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 02:30 pm
Wow, troopertom!!! $30K is awesome! Its funny how you have to pay off every penny yourself for the new spending habbits to really take hold. I love it when he tells someone how things really are (ripping away the sugar coating that the caller adds to their story) and there are a few seconds of silence... you can just picture them stunned, then it sinks in that their reality is not what they have convinced themseves. Good stuff!
0 Replies