Forget-me-not panties

Reyn

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 12:27 am
Forget-me-not panties

Protect her privates

Ever worry about your wife cheating?

Want to know where your daughter is late at night?

Need to know when your girlfriend's temperature is rising?

This amazing device will answer all of your questions! These panties can give you her location, and even her temperature and heart rate, and she will never even know it's there! Unlike the cumbersome and uncomfortable chastity belts of the past, these panties are 100% cotton, and use cutting-edge technology to help you protect what matters most.

make sure you will never be forgotten
forget-me-not panties™ have built-in GPS and unique sensor technology giving you the forget-me-not advantage.

http://lrg.zorpia.com/0/598/3833104.ab7dc3.jpg
forget-me-not panties

Source, in case you're interested in ordering Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 699 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 12:37 am
So, reyn, do you have an opinion on this link?
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 12:52 am
Naw, I'm just the messenger! I just deliver the news.... :wink:...at least in this case.

Hmm, perhaps I should have put this in humor, instead of science.

<scratches head>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 01:17 am
Shocked

Is this a joke or for real, Reyn?
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 05:17 am
Wonder what flavors they come in.

Cause, I'll bet when the special features are discovered by the bearer, if used surreptitiously, they'll end up beaing eaten.

Rap
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 09:00 am
msolga wrote:
Shocked

Is this a joke or for real, Reyn?

Not as far as I can tell. My original intention when I came across this was that this was "amazing science" and posted it as such. If it had been a guy in his jockys, that would have been fine, too! If it had been a dog in his bikinis, all the better! Laughing

I really don't know enough about GPS, so perhaps one of our resident "smart guys" can enlighten us as to how big a unit like this is.....and, can it fit in panties? :wink:
0 Replies

lynxlynx

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 11:55 am
And say what
I´´m not sure weather i should laugh or cry or do both. Yes this is a great solution to how to communicate with your teenage kids. Of course, what the heck is a sexofobic parent to do when he/she knows that the daughter is getting a higher hearbeat at the boyfriends house. Run into the room????!!!!????!!!!! And say what??????? If you have this kind of communicationproblems with the kids,then you´´re probably not going to be able to say much, and sure they´´re going to respect you much more. By the way, the machine won´´t register any heartbeats when the panties are of. That´´s probably when the parent´´s get a heartattack.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 11:58 am
Agreed. If a person, whether they be a parent or spouse needed such a device, there's something wrong in the relationship.

Like I say, I originally posted this because I thought it was interesting, and as a bit of a laugh.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 04:09 am
It's OK, Reyn! We know you're not endorsing this dodgy product! Laughing
0 Replies

lynxlynx

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2005 09:34 am
No Reyn,it´s a good thing to see what kind of silly products are put forward. Ty, i was l.m.a.o.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Forget-me-not panties
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 02:17:28