What does discontinued online support for Adobe Flash mean for people who still want to use Flash?

Rebelofnj

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2020 08:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
There is also the Blender software, which is free to use.
https://www.blender.org
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:50 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

Adobe Animate is the spiritual successor to Flash. But since it's not free, JGoldman won't consider learning it.

Are they ******* kidding?

$53 a month! Who is going to pay that?

Do you mean like ... professional artists? Who works from home? $53 a month with (very likely) unlimited customer support and updates? For a system that helps them independently create art (and not some part-time lackadaisical hobby)?

And where did you get $53 a month again?
https://imgur.com/jgFI2m0.jpg
Not's not what I'm seeing. But that could have meant a pricing change over these past 6 months (but I doubt it).

On the flipside:

\
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2021 10:06 pm
@tsarstepan,
My local employment center has the Metrix Learning System, with which I can learn how to use various art programs like Flash, Illustrator, Quarkxpress and Photoshop, at my own leisure. I have to call the center and get the okay from the center head to use Metrix Learning at home on my laptop. I can STILL learn how to use Flash through the System if I want.

I can probably learn how to use Adobe Animate through the System. I'll look into it.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 08:33 am
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 07:45 am
@tsarstepan,
Screw that. I am still going to learn how to use it.
0 Replies