How you would react to that? (Army)

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 07:04 am
So hey, im Mika.
My story here is a bit long, if you read it all, it would be awesome. im 16 (almost 17).
Im a combat officer in tye Romanian army.
It started when i was 12, few officers from the army saw me participating in a martial arts tournamnet in my local city. .(yes, i practice martial arts and i have 5 black belts).
I won that tournament. The opponents were all men (and older).
These officers later spoke with my parents and me, and they asked to put me in a "pilot" ("experiment") in the army thanks to my martial arts skills.
The course was simple, i can get out anytime i want, and it includes lots of military trainings and navigations.
If i pass it, i recive ranks and became a combat unit commander.
Even tho im a girl and even tho im young (in the end of the training course i became 16).
I agreed, and i was in that course for almost 4 years.
Sience a bit after i was 11- almost till i became 16.
The first 10 monthes were only learning, and completing all what i will miss in school.
And the 3 years after were military training. (+more learning and some university material).
It was hard, but i passed it. They let me start the combat officers course with the men.
We started 80 people (me and 79 men) and when it was over, i was 2 men + me who passed and recived the ranks.
I cant tell much about they course itself,but it involves a lot of hand to hand combat, shooting, navigating and survival.
In these 3 years i went home only 30 times, 1 time per 1-2 monthes.
The rest was training in the base.
I was shocked i made it, and i recived my ranks.
The rank is similar to "first liutenent" in some armies and "captain" in other armies.
And after i recived the ranks, i recived a unit to command.
For example, Its a similar unit to "sas" of britain and "yamam" in Israel.
In the beginning it was a bit wierd both for me and for the soldiers.
That unit is a men only unit and im the first woman to be there, and as a commander.
And the soldoers i command are 20-28 years old so it was a bit hard for them at the begining i guess. (The unit has few squads, and i command one of these squads.) And my squad is 20 men. 17 soldiers, 2 officers+me.
I was surprised that all these men accepted me as there commander very fast. Much faster then i thought.
I do this job for almost a year now.
So now im the only female in army in such age (no men or women allow to join the army here before 18, my case was extremely unusuall), and also only female in that special unit.
If you were one of these men, youd be ok with that? Or ask to move out of the unit cuz the commander is a young woman?
Do you think its ok that i do this job? Just curious Smile.
So im juat curious what you think about it and how youd react to it if you been as a soldier in my unit.
If you have any type of question,feel free to ask me yere or in a message via email, my email is "[email protected]"
If i can, ill answer Smile.

jespah

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 07:12 am
Wow, Mika, you've got quite the existential crisis going on.

Maybe trade in one of your 5 black belts for some therapy, or at least someone to tell you that writing a Mary Sue like this is really unconvincing.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 01:47 pm
First you're mike, age 23, then 16 yr old mika, then back to being 23 yr. old mike and now 16 again and mika.

Confusing.

Well, it would be if you had any writing skills (as jespah noted).

You come across as a sub-basement dwelling creep who "writes" things for his own sexual arousal, hoping for that day when you can finally scrape together some dough and afford a beating by a dominatrix.

Stop the lousy attempts at literary output, exit the hole in the ground where you reside, kiss mom goodbye and head out into the world.
0 Replies

saarb737

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 06:55 am
@saarb737,
Fake
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How you would react to that? (Army)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:44:57