should i pose or not?

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 02:40 am
Hey im Mika, im 16 years old and i practice gymanstics and also model sometimes.
When i was younger i wanted to practice also martial arts but my parents didnt let me.
So sience im 11 i started to watch vids online and learn how to fight+ develop my own moves for fighting based on my gymnastics training and flexibility.
A year ago i wanted to test myself vs a trained man, so ifought a 23 years old mascular man who has black belts in martial arts, i didnt think id win, but i did. And a lot.
Sience then we foght many more times and he interduced me to other fighters from his class of martial arts and we train together.
We fight in freestyle, they (the men) fight me using their karate/tkd styles they learned, and i foght them using my gymnastics style i developed.
I know it might sound arrogant, but i win the matches almost everytime. And these men are all 19-25, very mascular and they usually finish fighting tournaments in the top5.
Some of them dont like to talk about it cuz they hate being defeated by a 16 years old gymnastics girl, but the majority of these 10 men actually support me and they describe my fighting style as 'feminine but deadly'.
Other girls who saw they fights, and some of the men told me i should do 'win poses' after i defeat a man, cuz it emphesized femininity after such a fight+ its like gymnastics.
do it? Or it will hurt the men? If i should, you have any ideas?
And also, is it ok/not ok, attractive/not attractive that i manage to defeat strong men?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 250 • Replies: 1

cherrie

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 03:23 am
@saarb737,
Well this is confusing.

In your other posts you're Mike, a 23 year old man who got beaten by a 16 year old girl.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » should i pose or not?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:15:01