Why would a man propose if unfaithful?

Bklyndd

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 09:02 pm
Why would a man propose to a woman (who seems to have it all) while having a sexually relationship with another woman days before the proposal? The woman he is having the sexual relationship is married and he will communicate with her through text almost daily, he will also text while she is on vacation with her family, he will text her if he is on vacation and buy her souvenirs from his trips. I just don't get why he would even propose. I was recently confessed to as the unfaithful man is a relative of mine. When I asked why, he won't give a reason other than this woman was from his past and someone who always stood out from his other relationships.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 09:20 pm
@Bklyndd,
He thinks he deserves attention from more than one woman. He wants to have his cake, and your cake, and a lot of other cakes because he needs a lot of attention.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 04:20 am
@Bklyndd,
Who cares why? Run, don't walk, from this train wreck
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 06:31 am
@Bklyndd,
Some people are sociopaths. Some people are delusional and arrogant and heartless. Some people are worthless pieces of selfish ****.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 06:23 pm
@Bklyndd,
This surprises you HOW, exactly? This, and variations of this, sounds rather normal to me. It is the rare one who doesn't behave in this manner from what I've observed....
0 Replies

2bgoodagain

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2019 02:34 pm
@Bklyndd,
truth is... he prob gets a high feeling from whatever that married woman gives him. either boost his low self-esteem or mebbe she's a risky choice, so he proposes to a girl who is a safe bet, and he can play with the risky bet(married woman).

The fact is, the married woman is a fantasy he has in his head. He isn't just sexually involved with her, he's emotionally invested in her too. It isn't love, but he prob thinks it is. Prob same for the woman; not willing to leave the safety of her marriage, but wanting affirmation of some kind and getting it from him.

So it may not make much sense to you, but for him, it allows whatever part of him that she fulfills, that somehow the woman he proposed to isn't fulfilling.

It can be all sorts of reasons. superficial or deep. but in the end, almost all affairs are based on fantasy and not reality.

always someone falls for the other more; or reality comes crashing into their idyllic fantasy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why would a man propose if unfaithful?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:12:19