Why do I constantly get pop-ups about Adobe Flash on my Google Chrome browser?

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 12:47 am
Hi. I am aware of the fact that online support for Adobe Flash will end after December 2020, which means, thankfully, we will get to use Flash with no problem for about another year. Why do I keep getting a message about online support for Flash ending after December 2020 popping up on my browser when I go to use it, and why do I get a pop-up on my browser that says Flash is blocked when I go to a site that uses Flash? That's a bit annoying. I have to go to Settings and change "Block sites from running Flash (recommended)" to "Ask first" by changing a switch setting.

Is Adobe Flash seen as "dangerous" now?

Please help- thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,537 • Replies: 7
No top replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 09:37 pm
I'm a patient person. Why is this question not being answered?
Sturgis

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 11:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Because perhaps nobody here knows the answer.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 11:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Hello. Someone told me I probably have flash running in scheduled tasks. How do I fix this?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2019 11:50 pm
I can't help there, I know nothing about Flash.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2019 12:00 am
@Sturgis,
Okay.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2019 06:41 am
@JGoldman10,
What you clearly don’t understand here is the nature of the population in this forum and who participates here. Arcane esoteric technical questions about software applications are most likely answered correctly in technical based forums. For example MS has a Knowledge Base that will within its forum answer any question on MS product or app.

So for most such questions on applications, there’s an appropriate community forum that is a best place to address that topic and explore and explain nuances. In a few cases of general technical nature a few people may be able to answer successfully. but 99% of the time your going to waste your effort here with arcane esoteric stuff.
0 Replies

webaccountshelp

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 10:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
An online dating service Zoosk is out there for service in countries like Europe. If you don’t wish to use their services anymore, you'll always plough ahead and deactivate the account. And, this may make your profile invisible and not reachable by others. it's the only way to delete your account from appearing online also.
To cancel on an iPhone
1. go to Settings
2. Head to iTunes and App Store
3. Tap on your ID at the top of the screen.
4. Tap on “View Apple ID”
5. Tap on “Subscriptions” to check everything that you’re subscribed to.
6. Head into the choices and find “Cancel Subscription.” Tap it and that’s it. You’re free and beyond the location.
Read More how to delete Zoosk on iPhone
0 Replies