Can I call and discuss with his wife or not?

Real Music

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 12:34 am
@cherry39,
Quote:
Can I call her or not?

Only if you want to possibly catch him in a lie and possibly destroy his marriage.

Is that what you really want?

If you do catch him in a lie and destroy his marriage, do you think he is going to want to be with you?

He is a married man who claims he is divorcing his wife.

He just might be telling you the truth.
He just might be lying to you.
What do you think?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 04:56 am
Sure, call her. Maybe then you'll finally figure out you're nothing but a side chick and probably not the first. And maybe not the only one now.

He's a proven liar. Hounding his wife for answers is not going to give you some positive magical truth.

He lies to you, yet you sleep with him anyway. Why the hell should he stop lying now?

Oh and one more thing. You never know who will turn out to be a psycho. His wife doesn't owe you truth, kindness, or any sort of positive treatment.

The one person with the most to lose from such a conversation isn't her. It's you.

So think twice before pushing to make contact with someone who is already blocking you and owes you nothing.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 05:06 am
@cherry39,
You already know the truth.

He's married. He hides you. He uses you for sex and maybe money.

What do you expect to happen during this phone call to his wife?
cherry39

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 06:17 am
@cherry39,
I went his house and knock the door .Nobody there.I asked his neighbor he has one son 16 yrs old.I really fed up and piss off him.so painful.must be stop relationship with him
0 Replies

cherry39

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 06:18 am
I dont think he will divorce what am I tell him for the target time.Its really hurt to me.Must try to forget him.
0 Replies

cherry39

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 10:17 am
@neptuneblue,
Hes said hes separate with his wife. I told him introduce me ur wife Now hes said not separate yet.I go his house and ask him his wife or not
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 12:23 pm
@cherry39,
If he cheated on his wife with you, he's cheated before and will to continue to cheat even when he is with you. Why do you want someone like that?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 12:38 pm
I bet you two know each other.
https://able2know.org/user/hwutyee39/
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:34 pm
@cherry39,
Many of the things you have posted on this thread reminds me of a movie that was release back in 1995.

The name of that movie was (Waiting To Exhale).

I don't know if you ever seen this movie.
If you haven't seen it, you might want to watch it.

I think the movie is probably around 2 hours long.
Maybe less.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 07:35 pm
@cherry39,
Waiting To Exhale (trailer)

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 06:57 am
@cherry39,
Most likely she knows about you. You are probably not his first “girlfriend” on the side. She just knows he will always come back to her.

Alley cats never really leave the home even though they stray.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 02:16:19