Can I call and discuss with his wife or not?

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:17 pm
Me and my bf relationship for 10months ago.He loves me a lot.But he always secret and hiding me.He so addict for sex only.He always approach me sex only.Other things he didnt discuss with me.Spend money also he wants take from me.I want to rely on him .But he always rely on me and whatever we spent he asked me to pay it.I really fed up him already.Firstly he approach me like single.Now I knew he married already.One day I opened his ph and check his message .I knew his wife ph no and address.He said he separated with his wife .But stayed same house .Only sleep with different room.Can I go his house and discuss with his wife or not.?

roger

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:34 pm
@cherry39,
Good Lord, No. You're messing with a married man. That's bad enough without destroying a marriage.
0 Replies

cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:41 pm
He said he will divorce his wife .When I angry on him he tell me truth .Otherwise he always lie and cheated me.I go his house and discuss with his wife or not.So that I can know truth story
roger

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:43 pm
@cherry39,
You really think he is going to divorce his wife? Please don't hold your breath.

If you've made up your mind, why did you ask?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:44 pm
You know the truth already.
0 Replies

cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:44 pm
I sent his wife ph no just says hi.But she block me.How to start conversation with his wife on through viber.
0 Replies

cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:46 pm
Can I continue with him relationship or not? I knew he not love his wife.He loves me alot. But cant divorce immediately yet.Need to take procure to go court.Can I wait him give time what he said to me or not?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 09:58 pm
You said that he is honest with you only when you are angry. Do you plan to be angry with him all of the time to make sure that he is honest all of the time?

And you said it yourself--he hides you and uses you for money and sex. As I said, you know the truth already.

Wait for him to divorce his wife. If he really cares for you, he will do this.
0 Replies

cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:05 pm
He hides and use for money means when we go trip he asked me to share expenses.He doesnt want to be rely on him.My thinking means I want him to spend all expenses when we went for trip. Bad things when I angry him he tell me truth.But every time he lies and hide me a lot. I knew his ph password he changed it again.He said give me time to divorce his wife.I knew he doesnt love his wife now.I read message whatever he chat with his wife.He loves me a lot.Can I wait him and give him time to divorce his wife and introduce his family or not.
Glennn

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:11 pm
@cherry39,
Quote:
Can I wait him and give him time to divorce his wife and introduce his family or not.

I don't know the answer to that because you are the only one who really knows what's in your own heart. And I do not know the man you speak of. I only know what you have said about him. So you are the only one who can make a decision.
cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:17 pm
@Glennn,
Yes.I really tired relationship with him.I also love him.But he doesnt want to support me money if I continue with him .He wants to be independent myself. Sometimes I trust him but he always hiding me . Can I talk and discuss with his wife or not?So that I will know all truth situation and background.
Glennn

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:21 pm
@cherry39,
Ask him if he would mind if you talk with his wife. If he tells you he doesn't want you to do that, then tell him he has one month to tell her about you.
cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:26 pm
@Glennn,
He doesnt want to be talk his wife. He told me he will bring his house and sex with me infront of his wife.Just say only.He always changed timing and day by day can bring me his house .I told him target (give time) for last chance to bring me his house and leave his wife.I want to talk his wife directly without his permission. If I tell him he doesnt want to be talk his wife.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:37 pm
I think that talking with his wife will definitely resolve this issue you have with him.
cherry39

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 10:53 pm
@Glennn,
Now I have confused and tried with him relationship. I stop contact with him and forget him . I try to get new life myself.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 11:17 pm
@cherry39,
Well at least this way you will remain healthy.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 11:55 pm
@cherry39,
Quote:
He said he will divorce his wife .

Do you believe this?
Or do you think this is a lie?
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 11:58 pm
@cherry39,
Quote:
He so addict for sex only.He always approach me sex only.

Just maybe this is all he ever wanted you for, and nothing else.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 12:02 am
@cherry39,
Quote:
Can I talk and discuss with his wife or not?So that I will know all truth situation and background.

Maybe he doesn't want you to know the truth.
cherry39

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 12:12 am
@Real Music,
Yes.Thats'why I called his wife directly and asked her about personal background and situation. So that I can know.Can I call her or not?

1. Forums
  2. » Can I call and discuss with his wife or not?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:31:52