WHY IMPEACHMENT IS AN IDIOTIC IDEA

McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 04:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
tsarstepan wrote:

It's good to know that a criminal can go unpunished and remain literally unchecked in the White House.

edgarblythe wrote:

I believe 2020 may be our last chance to reverse the slide to dictatorship.

Ok, take the hurt feelings off the table and explain what actual crimes Trump has committed. Not the crimes you think he's committed that the media has told you about since he declared his intention to run.

What actual crimes has Trump committed?

And seriously... dictatorship? Get off the hyperbole train. What next? Nazi's?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 04:51 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Ok, take the hurt feelings off the table and explain what actual crimes Trump has committed. Not the crimes you think he's committed that the media has told you about since he declared his intention to run.

I feel like I am stuck in a time loop. Weren't you guys bickering about this months ago.

Republicans: It says "crimes and misdeameanors" so it doesn't count unless you blah blah blah.

Democrats: Crimes means blah blah blah. So it does count. And Trump did blah blah blah.

Can someone, please, on either side, say something intelligent rather than just parroting party propaganda?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 04:58 pm
@maxdancona,
What are you adding to the conversation Max?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 04:59 pm
We won't really know the impact of impeachment until at least November. I think the prize is the Senate (and the White House of course).

Assuming the Democrats win the White House in 2020 (which is not even close to a certain thing), then tying the Republicans in the Senate to Trump so closely will benefit them politically.

Clearly the prize is the public opinion, the approval rating of each party after the impeachment is what this all about. No one is expecting Trump to lose this trial.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 05:40 pm
There are so many reasons to impeach the mf. But the House waited until he attacked a top Democrat to decide to get involved.
Ragman

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 05:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
That’s a case of the right move but at definitely the wrong moment.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2020 09:20 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Very hypothetically, I wonder if it's possible to be impeached, convicted, and still be reelected.

I know this is a late response, but Marion Barry, former Mayor of D,C. (the bitch set me up) went to jail and then was reelected to City Council...those voter loved him. He was corrupt but he didn't wan't to destroy D,C.............different situation than draft-dodger donnie.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:50:09