Intrepid?

Reyn

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:16 pm
Look everybody! It's William Shatner!

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/105312288342969e152bf33.jpg

He's finally revealed his true identity here on A2K, after hiding behind the "Intrepid" personage! A real celebrity amongst us!

Can I have your autograph?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 473 • Replies: 14
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:22 pm
No, no, our Intrepid is not as old as Shatner....

This is Shatner today

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/shatner_cp_6982630.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:29 pm
William Shatner is just another in a long list of people and things for which we will never forgive the Canajuns.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:37 pm
CJ - We don't really know how old 'trep' is, do we?

Set - hehe, Live long and prosper?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:42 pm
Reyn wrote:
CJ - We don't really know how old 'trep' is, do we?

If "we" is you, than you're right.
If "we" is you and me, than you're wrong Wink

Well Shatner was better than this my-hair-replacement-is-showing wannabe and lousy actor called Ben Afflek.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:44 pm
Dan Ackeroyd, John Candy, Eugene Levy and a few others are the only reason the pay back has not been swift and final, Reyn. You guys need to clean up your act, before we start sending Republicans up there to straighten you out! ! !
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:46 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
If "we" is you, than you're right.
If "we" is you and me, than you're wrong Wink

Actually, I meant "we" in the communal A2K sense, but from your drift I beginning to get a completely and much more personal viewpoint. :wink: Laughing

None of my business......<trots away quietly....>
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:48 pm
Setanta wrote:
Dan Ackeroyd, John Candy, Eugene Levy and a few others are the only reason the pay back has not been swift and final, Reyn. You guys need to clean up your act, before we start sending Republicans up there to straighten you out! ! !

Thank the good Lord we've redeemed ourselves!

Don't forget our looney buck! Great for you folks vacationing up here!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:50 pm
It was OK a few years ago, when the exchange rate was 3 to 2, but its gettin' a little strained now. However, even at par, Canajun food is inexpensive and good quality . . . the only reason i haven't severly chastised y'all so far . . .
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:54 pm
Setanta wrote:
However, even at par, Canajun food is inexpensive and good quality . . . the only reason i haven't severly chastised y'all so far . . .

Any chance, then, of our cattle getting back over the border again? Gee, it's been a while.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 09:16 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
No, no, our Intrepid is not as old as Shatner....

This is Shatner today

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/shatner_cp_6982630.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/shatnerwm.jpg

Are you talkin to me?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 09:18 pm
Setanta wrote:

Bring 'em on! Cool
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 09:21 pm
Reyn wrote:
Setanta wrote:
However, even at par, Canajun food is inexpensive and good quality . . . the only reason i haven't severly chastised y'all so far . . .

Any chance, then, of our cattle getting back over the border again? Gee, it's been a while.

Let them eat cake! Laughing
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 10:03 pm
I'll never forgive James K. Polk, or The Democrats, for backing down on "Fifty Four Forty or Fight".
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 10:13 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I'll never forgive James K. Polk, or The Democrats, for backing down on "Fifty Four Forty or Fight".

Fifty-four forty or fight:
In U.S. history, phrase commonly used by extremists in the controversy with Great Britain over the Oregon country. The rights of the United States, they maintained, extended to the whole region, i.e., to lat. 54°40´N, the recognized southern boundary of Russian America. It was used as a campaign slogan in the presidential election of 1844 by Democrat James K. Polk, who was elected.

Details can be found here
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Intrepid?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/28/2024 at 04:43:54