What should I think when a girl says she wants to rain check a coffee date?

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2019 05:43 pm
At first I thought it meant she wasnt interested, but because she had a boyfriend I mentioned we should keep it platonic, but when she cancelled and said rain check I just said I understand, and left her alone. She texted me a week later saying she hasnt seen me in a while, but when I respond she ignores me. I am so confused with this one but I'm guessing it more than likely has to do with her boyfriend. We did talk briefly last week, I mentioned I was supposed to be doing my standup comedy show, but our tech guy hasn't shown with the microphone, so I asked if her bar had a microphone and if they did we could do our show at her bar. She said they didn't, but now 1 week later she's advertising karaoke night at bar and tagging me on facebook for it. What in the world?

jespah

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 05:27 am
@shyguygamer1,
Sounds like she's (rather poorly, too, I might add) marketing to you.

Ask one last time, with a firm date and time. If she blows you off again, then write her off.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 06:41 am
@shyguygamer1,
The phrase "rain check" generally means she plans to have this coffee date in the future. If she was blowing you off, she would simply cancel.

I agree with Jespah.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What should I think when a girl says she wants to rain check a coffee date?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:28:47