deadjournal question... or any online weblog

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:29 am
I have used Livejournal in the past, but I want to try a different site. I found deadjournal.com and its pretty cool, but I'm wondering if there are other weblog hosting sites. If anyone has an online blog recommendation, please share!

If anyone has deadjournal, though, I'm thinking of starting an account for the $5, but I don't know if its worth it. Any thoughts?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 736 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:38 am
What do you get for your five bucks?
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:52 am
I think you get to start an account on there. If you don't want to pay, then you have to get a current member to give you a code to start a free account. I would do the code thing, but I don't know anyone who has a deadjournal account.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:55 am
I mean, if you pay, what are the advantages to say not paying? Better editing tools, no ads, WAV. links, photo uploads and editing, what?
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 05:58 am
Since its a LOT like livejournal, I would assume the paid features are similar. If you go to their site, I'm sure it will tell you. Livejournal's paid features include the option to post a LOT more user pictures, but that's all I know. I never paid so I don't really know the details of it.
0 Replies