Today, it is humans who are the asteroid

farmerman

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 10:42 pm
@oralloy,
UHH The guy whose interested in your opinions just left
oralloy

Reply Sat 14 Sep, 2019 10:44 pm
@farmerman,
Facts are not opinions no matter how inconvenient you find them to be.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 04:44 am
@oralloy,
U233 , yes, We were talking about Thorium. Try to keep up on one conversation at a time.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 07:08 am
@farmerman,
Your ignorance is cute.

Thorium is weaponized by the production of U-233.

Just like uranium can be weaponized by the production of Pu-239.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 07:29 am
@oralloy,
done looking it up? The issue is initial criticality, not using daughters. Are you always that ignorant timmy?
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 08:36 am
@farmerman,
I don't need to look anything up. I already know what I'm talking about. The only ignorant person here is you.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 08:50 am
@oralloy,
No you really dont. You dont make a Th bomb out of U233 dipishit.
Ive caught you in so many dipshit beliefs and assertions that Id be busy all day just screwin with your dumass belief system.
I first figured you ere some retired guy from Y12 who gave yourself that handle . Now Im more in the belief that youre some kid playin with himself.
Go back down to the basement and play your War Hammer ****.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 08:53 am
@farmerman,
You don't know what you are talking about. And the only thing that you can offer in support of your vast ignorance is childish name-calling.
farmerman

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 04:02 pm
@oralloy,
your ignorance about when A bombs were first envisioned is all fulla ****. Scientists knew that there was energy of "disintegration" but HG Wells came up with an iea of an actual possible weapon .
The actual iea really needd a scientific basis, other than mere radioactivity.
It wasnt until the mid 1920's when a concept or a weapon was conceived and then patented.
oralloy

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 05:11 pm
@farmerman,
No ignorance on my part. The only ignorant person here is you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 03:27 am
@oralloy,
I just let you have the last word in anger.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:41 am
@farmerman,
What anger? The childish name-calling and personal attacks were coming from you, not from me.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
He's got you there FM
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 01:31 pm
@oralloy,
perhaps my frustration with how somone, who claims that hes a super intellect, can be so impoverished factually and yet makes no attempts to even get closer to the truth. Its like we have Oralloy and JTT as two ends of the same pipe, where they live in a world of "Deny facts and make-up some **** to fool the masses"
Not really my problems, I make a living immersed in applied radiochemistry, If I make mistakes, it is easily found by peers and corrected.
On A2k, everyone has a vote and noone is really accountable for their flubs and assertions. Just saying that "I am right and you are wrong" means nothing .

glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 01:38 pm
@farmerman,
here here, or is it hear hear?
oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 02:03 pm
@glitterbag,
It is the latter.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 02:04 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
perhaps my frustration with how somone, who claims that hes a super intellect, can be so impoverished factually

No factual impoverishment on my end.

Thorium is weaponized through the production of U-233, much like uranium can be weaponized by producing Pu-239.

This has been known from the very start of the Manhattan Project.

farmerman wrote:
and yet makes no attempts to even get closer to the truth.

I am already at the center of the truth.

farmerman wrote:
live in a world of "Deny facts and make-up some **** to fool the masses"

I have not denied any facts. Nor have I fabricated anything.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:44 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

perhaps my frustration with how somone, who claims that hes a super intellect, can be so impoverished factually and yet makes no attempts to even get closer to the truth. Its like we have Oralloy and JTT as two ends of the same pipe, where they live in a world of "Deny facts and make-up some **** to fool the masses"
Not really my problems, I make a living immersed in applied radiochemistry, If I make mistakes, it is easily found by peers and corrected.
On A2k, everyone has a vote and noone is really accountable for their flubs and assertions. Just saying that "I am right and you are wrong" means nothing .

Perhaps your frustration has consistently been expressed with angry vitriol. Either maintain the scientific mien you claim to have, or ignore, or stop boasting about your scientific mien.

farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 05:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
When someon claims that "Now we can use all the actinides in Nuke Power", Its obvious h has no iea of what he speaks. I gave reasons and all Oral dos is duck, run, change stories, claim his vast (or is it half vast) intellect, and then states really dumb ass reasoning like that. I started by being respectfully argumentative an all he did was give up is mantra without any thought of what he says.

I asked him fairly politely "how he would accomplish this?" and I got snotty remarks (Of which your cover seems to be ignore his snotty comment, and I should act the patient mentor?).

Im feisty and I dislike purposely obtuse reasoning, I dont care if it comes from Mozart or Lister themselves.

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 06:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
When someon claims that "Now we can use all the actinides in Nuke Power", Its obvious h has no iea of what he speaks.

That is incorrect. It is quite doable with a sodium-cooled reactor.

Your claim that it isn't doable shows that you are the one who has no idea of what you speak.

farmerman wrote:
I gave reasons

No you didn't. Nor could you, as said reasons do not exist.

farmerman wrote:
and all Oral dos is duck, run, change stories,

That's a lie. You cannot provide any examples of me ever doing any such thing.

farmerman wrote:
claim his vast (or is it half vast) intellect, and then states really dumb ass reasoning like that.

I only address my intelligence to set the record straight when other people lie about my intelligence.

If you don't want to discuss it, the way to achieve that is very easy: just don't bring it up in the first place.

Well, I guess I'm not going to pledge to never bring it up myself. But 99.99999999% of the time that I address the issue, it is because I am setting the record straight after someone has lied about me.

farmerman wrote:
I started by being respectfully argumentative an all he did was give up is mantra without any thought of what he says.

I provided you with polite factual answers.

farmerman wrote:
I asked him fairly politely "how he would accomplish this?" and I got snotty remarks

That's another lie. You cannot provide any examples of me acting that way.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:35:32