How can I lose 25 kgs within 3 months?

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 01:19 am
Hi! My wedding within 3 months and currently I am 75 Kgs. How can I lose 25 kgs within 3 months?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 338 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 05:34 am
@kabirkhans1,
You're not going to lose 1/3 of your body weight in 1/4 of a year, no matter what kind of diet pill garbage anyone tries to sell you online.

Eat better-- as in, smaller portions, fewer carbs, little to no fried foods. Your plate should be dominated by vegetables and protein (meat, fish, chicken, tofu). Little to no bread, pasta, rice, and use sauce sparingly.

Get out and exercise! Start with walking. Aim for 10 minutes per day to start if you're not used to it. If you are, then aim for more like 30 minutes and more. Lift weights as well. Again, if you're not used to it, start small. You can join a gym or just lift the heaviest stuff around the house if you can't get to a gym. This means groceries, laundry, moving furniture, beating rugs-- the hard, backbreaking work.

You won't lose 25 kg in 3 months, but you will be healthier.

And get your wedding attire tailored to your body! Everyone looks better when their clothes fit right.

Oh and one more thing-- keep dieting and exercising after the wedding.
0 Replies

Dageron

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2019 05:50 pm
@kabirkhans1,
Hello!

25 kg in 3 months, it seems to me a lot (it would be more or less 8kg per month!) But it is nevertheless possible to lose a lot of pounds without regain after.

I am not a nutritionist, but the best advice I can give you for losing weight is to put you in calorie deficit. Basically, you have to eat less than you consume calories.

For example, imagine that you consume, energetically, 2000 calories per day. To lose weight, you must try to eat less, for example 1600-1700 calories per day. To know how much you spend and how much you have to eat, you can go see a nutritionist or possibly do the math on specialized websites. And to count how many calories you consume per day, smartphone apps can help. Otherwise, a notebook to add up will do the trick. In general, after a deficit of 7000 to 9000 calories (added over several days / weeks), you lose a kilo.

Try to drink plenty of water and tea.

Some elements help to lose weight. for example, green vegetables are low in calories, so you can eat a lot and be full without taking a lot of calories. Other items such as chicken breast, fruits (note that apples help burn fat), green and white tea, cottage cheese, etc. In addition, steam cooking is the best. It is not forbidden to eat some sweets (it is better to eat a little than to deprive yourself completely, because by depriving yourself you risk being frustrated and crack), but do not abuse it either. It will happen sometimes to crack however, and no panic, it happens to everyone. And then, if you like chocolate, no need to deprive yourself completely, but you just do not eat too much.
In truth, this kind of diet must become more of a way of life than a periodic and draconian diet that will last only two weeks before breaking down and getting double.

Regarding the sport, it will of course help you to place you in a caloric deficit, but the most important is the food because if you do sports all day to the point of burning 3000 calories per day but you eat 4000, you will not lose weight. After, practice sports in complement is good too.

Here, I hope these tips can help you! I also apologize if my English is a bit odd because it is not my mother tongue.

Oh, and one last thing ... congratulations for your wedding!
0 Replies