White Men Deserve a 'Thank You'

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 02:58 am
White people founded America.

The founding fathers.

Fathers.

Male authority figures who were white.

They did a good job. We have the constitution and the bill of rights.

White males created the greatest country in the history of civilization.

Can we give white men a simple 'thank you'?

It's not hard.

mark noble

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 06:28 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Are you out to offend, intentionally - Or naive enough not to comprehend your OP?

You have just 'potentially' offended ALL that isn't 'White, Male or American' ONLINE in an OPEN forum.

Not my issue - Just seeing and saying.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 06:47 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.

Thank you.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 07:39 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
By the close of the Indian Wars in the late 19th century, fewer than 238,000 indigenous people remained, a sharp decline from the estimated 5 million to 15 million living in North America when Columbus arrived in 1492.

The Indians weren't doing anything productive with North America before the white men showed up. The United States, and all it has accomplished would not exist if it were not for white men. The Indians weren't busy building a great society that would become the world's leader for it's entire existence. Without the white men, this country never would've spearheaded some of the greatest advancements in human history.
FreedomEyeLove

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 07:42 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Are you out to offend, intentionally

What is offensive about thanking white men? It seems to me that someone who doesn't like white men so much that they think they don't deserve a simple thank you is probably an anti-white racist bastard.

Quote:
You have just 'potentially' offended ALL that isn't 'White, Male or American'

Explain to me why only one certain group of people, white men, are not allowed to be praised. Would you call a person 'racist' if they wanted to thank black women? No, you wouldn't. And society goes out of it's way to thank every group of people EXCEPT white men every day.

You've been so deeply programmed by the leftists, corporations, and cultural Marxists, that someone simply talking about white men in a positive manner is seen as "offensive" to you. Do you understand how deeply racist that is? Do you understand how you're acting like an automaton?

What would you like? For white men to all apologize for existing?
mark noble

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:27 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I'm pointing out the 'obvious' - You're repost reinforces its premise.

I assure you - Your 'Great' nation would not have been without the toil and labour, mostly under enslavement, of different-coloured, gendered and Non White, Post-europeans.

To assign your 'pride' to ONLY YOUR limited-vision of events - Is IGNORANT of the 'BIGGER-PICTURE' - Which cost 'EVERYONE' something or other.

That's what Pride does, btw.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 08:34 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
So it was just okay to kill the Native Americans because they weren't doing anything productive.

Thank you.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:12 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Go and Listen to 'US and Them' by Pink Floyd.

You'll see
Smile
0 Replies

georgeob1

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:24 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Thank you.

In the main, as you likely know, both in North and South America, that was the result of then common diseases (Measles, smallpox, etc.) , for which the previously isolated native populations had no immunity.

In Central & South America the Spanish colonizers defeated already urban and organized indigenous societies and simply took over, while making serious, sustained efforts to assimilate the native populations. That did not occur with the largely British colonies in the North. However for both the death toll of native populations was about the same.

Murder and violence were inflicted by both sides at about the same rates, and also at about the same rate as was then being done by their enlightened parent governments to each other in Europe.
mark noble

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 11:36 am
@georgeob1,
The 'natives' dying from infectious diseases carried by 'settlers' - Is Myth, George.

They were intergrated until they were no longer useful - Then killed/executed.

The 'history' you've learned is 'Fake-history', moreso than less.
georgeob1

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 12:09 pm
@mark noble,
And you are both badly informed and evidently unaware of the limitations on your knowledge of these events.

The historical facts behind the effect of European diseases on the native populations of the Americas are very well documented, and generally recognized as beyond dispute by historians. If you have some concrete information with which to back up your rather loonie assertion I would be glad to review it
0 Replies

nacredambition

Sun 30 Jun, 2019 10:49 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Thank you.

0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 1 Jul, 2019 12:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Thank you.

To be fair to the white Europeans the sharp decline in the native population was mainly repeat mainly cause by diseases not the actions of the Europeans.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 1 Jul, 2019 12:38 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

The 'natives' dying from infectious diseases carried by 'settlers' - Is Myth, George.

They were intergrated until they were no longer useful - Then killed/executed.

The 'history' you've learned is 'Fake-history', moreso than less.

nonsense.............
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 1 Jul, 2019 12:47 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Quote:

The Indians weren't doing anything productive with North America before the white men showed up. The United States, and all it has accomplished would not exist if it were not for white men. The Indians weren't busy building a great society that would become the world's leader for it's entire existence. Without the white men, this country never would've spearheaded some of the greatest advancements in human history.

My god how do you reply to such a self center view of whether a native population deserve to be allow to live in peace on their own lands?
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 1 Jul, 2019 01:08 pm
I suggest for anyone interest in this subject that you get a copy of the book:

Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies by Jared Diamond

The book is a good beginning of an interesting theory of why some cultures take off as far as technology is concern and others do not.

hint if it not due to the racial superior in the author opinion.

0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 1 Jul, 2019 01:25 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Are you out to offend, intentionally - Or naive enough not to comprehend your OP?

You have just 'potentially' offended ALL that isn't 'White, Male or American' ONLINE in an OPEN forum.

Not my issue - Just seeing and saying.

I am white to the point that I am half viking by the over the counter DNA tests along with English blood and I am offended by this thread as it tend to support all the nasty views of white Europeans with special note of Americans.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » White Men Deserve a 'Thank You'
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 12:47:58