Actor sues after faulty hair dryer shrinks his head

Reyn

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:52 pm
ACTOR SUES AFTER FAULTY HAIR DRYER SHRINKS HIS HEAD!

World Weekly News
George Finkle

A handsom soap opera actor is suing the I'm So Gorgeous Beauty Company for $75 million after its 16,000-watt Super Sonic Hair Dryer shrunk his head to the size of a small coconut.

Rock Thistle, 27, was about to film a crucial scene in As the Wallaby Waddles, a popular Australian daytime drama. But first he grabbed the industrial-strength dryer to subdue an unruly cowlick.

"I was already beautiful," Thistle says, "but I wanted to look perfect for the scene. The heat was unbearable."

Makeup man Kenneth LaRue, 33, who ran to help Thistle, remembers, "His head was smoking like a buttered sturgeon on a barbecue. And then it shrunk faster than Michael Jackson's nose."

A team of doctors used helium to inflate Thistle's head to nearly three times its normal size. Thistle squealed, "Thank you, I'm beautiful again," in a silly high-pitched voice, but his joy was short-lived when his head snapped back to the size of a coconut.

Thistle is devastated, but his girlfriend has a more philosophical attitude. "Sure he looks stupid," she says, "but just think of all the money we'll save on shampoo."

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/images/wwn/208362/48426.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 428 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Letty

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 06:42 am
Hey, Reyn. This little episode gives new meaning to the word "shrink". Perhaps he should switch psychiatrists instead of stylists.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:25 am
Yes, I can see a whole new career avenue for these folks! Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Actor sues after faulty hair dryer shrinks his head
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/24/2024 at 06:08:20