Relationship

grace39

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 03:35 am
I didnt keep my promise to my bf.He so angry and upset me.He didnt text and call me 3days already.Can I start to call him or wait him to call me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 515 • Replies: 12

jespah

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:00 am
@grace39,
With only a few sentences from you, we have no idea. You know the answer to your question better than anyone else on this site. After all, what sort of a broken promise are we talking about? Did you sleep with his brother, or neglect to buy his favorite brand of toothpaste?
0 Replies

grace39

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:08 am
No.I didnt sleep with his brother.Whatever I fight with him I said him u only meet me **** with me.Last two days ago ,he asked me promise dont say like that.I gave him .But half day he didnt call and send me message .So I angry and tell him broke promise he doesnt like words.Now he angry me and didnt contact me for 3days
jespah

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:14 am
Have you two met?
https://able2know.org/user/hwutyee39/
0 Replies

grace39

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:28 am
not meet
0 Replies

grace39

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:29 am
How?I start to call him or not
McGentrix

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 08:16 am
@grace39,
No. Never call him again.
0 Replies

HabibUrrehman

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 10:33 am
@grace39,
You are so lost. There is no point of having two separate posts under two separate ID's to mention the same issue. I also suspect that if he calls you and ask you to come in a hotel, you will not wait for a second and will go and meet him even though you already know that he is using you for sex only and have no other interest in you.

You are the one who have to make a decision so stop asking others for help when you don't want to help yourself.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 21 Jun, 2019 06:48 pm
@grace39,
Your English is atrocious. I know we probably be more forgiving about this as this likely isn't your native tongue? But … your two main posts make NO SENSE.

grace39 wrote:

I didnt keep my promise to my bf.

grace39 wrote:

No.I didnt sleep with his brother.

SO? WAIT! Did you promise your boyfriend that you wouldn't sleep with his brother? Then you did sleep with his brother [AKA the broken promise]?

OR

You promised your boyfriend that you would sleep with his brother? Then you didn't sleep with his brother? Is that the broken promise?

Either way? Your relationship is pretty rotten to the core.
0 Replies

grace39

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 06:18 pm
I supsected my bf hide me .Cox he had wife.Now he admitted he had wife and didnt sex for almost 5yrs.He said he will bring me his home.Can I continue with him realtionship or not.He didnt divorce yet.Just stay separate room in samw house.I hurt it cox he lie me when we r in realtionship.
jespah

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 06:22 pm
@grace39,
What are you looking for? Our blessing telling you to go ahead?

You're probably going to do what you want to anyway. Just keep in mind how much he's been lying to you.

What makes you think his lying is going to stop?
0 Replies

grace39

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 06:54 pm
I still cant leave with him.I have one guy friend .We met each other three days course .After that we r friend on Facebook.I knew he interest me.But he just slient .How can I do he start to call me on facebook or realtionship
0 Replies

grace39

Reply Sun 4 Aug, 2019 08:44 am
I have got my bf address .Can I go and chase his house or not?Or I will report police he pretend to approaches me like single.but he married guy.Can I sue him?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationship
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:16:20