Multiculturisim

maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 04:59 am
@mark noble,
In other words ?
maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 05:09 am
@engineer,
There isin t another way? . If there is an island with locals they are pushed to get mix with many foreigners and open borders to keep on going ? Don t think so .
engineer

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 05:48 am
@maxdog,
I'm not sure why you keep talking about "foreigners" when your concern is affordable housing and living wage jobs. Immigrants do not take housing from the locals, they typically live on the edges of society. Exactly how has this situation you worry about impacted you? Are you having trouble finding work or housing?
mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 05:52 am
@maxdog,
less tourism = less pollution, less litter, less depreciation of flora, fauna, corals, less damage, less chance for spreading disease, less squander, less diversification of greed and sloth and desire-based indulgencies.

Need I elaborate further?

maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 08:06 am
@mark noble,
Right. What you mention make sense . So it s better to not open borders and just keep the same regulations as in the past so everything is controlled for good
maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 08:09 am
@engineer,
The place i know rent started to rise drastically when the goverment brought in or pushed to bring thousands of foreginers.so yes they effected the rent .
maxdancona

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 08:14 am
@maxdog,
Your English isn't very good.
engineer

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 10:00 am
@maxdog,
I don't think you have cause and effect right. If the economy is doing well, that causes people to have more money and creates more housing demand so rent goes up. It can also create more work than the local workforce can provide so new workers will move in, but these aren't typically high income workers and they if your landlord is raising rates, it is not to attract these new workers. What size is your community? If thousands of new workers are moving in, you must live in a huge city. In most large cities, the issue is not rising population, it is the bifurcation of the work force with very well paid tech and business workers pushing out service sector workers who are not as well paid. Is that what you are experiencing?
maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 03:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes i know
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 04:09 pm
@engineer,
So you re believing about the house rent going up .that they re not high incomers you re also right.this community is about half a million,and if you re saying population is getting old , i also think that s what pushing the goverment to bring more people in.
engineer

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 08:14 pm
@maxdog,
I believe you when you say the rents are going up. I think the cause is not immigrants. I also don't think the government is bringing immigrants in, I think there is a vacuum in the job market and people (immigrant or otherwise) are moving to fill the void. People like to blame immigrants for all the woes in the world since the industrial revolution, likely longer, but newcomers to your area are not the cause of what is happening, they are a symptom of it. I very much doubt that rich immigrants are driven up the cost of housing. More likely, they are building housing that they can't afford to live in.
maxdog

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 09:08 pm
@engineer,
In fact rich foreigners are also buy passposrts and probably many of them open bussiness there . So that s another way of new people occupying the area of the locals .
engineer

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 06:03 am
@maxdog,
But I doubt there are thousands of rich foreigners, probably just a few and if they are opening businesses, doesn't that make more opportunity for you to improve your job and income?
maxdog

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 06:39 am
@engineer,
No . I was talking about thousands for thise they are competing with me . Work class .when there is competition you can t manipulate the wage . Just take it or they hire someone else. In a way yes, you can have more opportunities.depends the luck.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 07:29 am
@maxdog,
Tourism is an indulgence.
Indulgence is 'SELF' (EGO) - Serving and NOT Necessary.
Desire cares not for the footprint it leaves in its wake - It heads for its destiny without consideration for other than its OWN satisfaction.

Like Buddha stated: Existence is Suffering, the Cause of Which is 'DESIRE'.
There are NO degrees of scale when moralising measurements of 'spirit-based' parameters.

There is 'NEED' and 'WANT' - That's it.
mark noble

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 07:41 am
@engineer,
That's how you 'convert' the 'humble' into proud Capitalists.
Suddenly - The 'Economy' is more valuable than flesh and bone.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
AS BELOW SO ABOVE.

When you reach the 'above' your entire surroundings will be furnished (Eternally) by all that is of essence kin to your kind.

Choose your surroundings well, sir.
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2019 07:11 pm
@mark noble,
I have to admit you re writing complicated words for me to understand . If you keep it simple it s better .
mark noble

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 09:04 am
@maxdog,
What you are, vibrationally, is what you will be, eternally.
So choose one that is appropriate.
maxdog

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2019 02:19 pm
@mark noble,
Vibrationally ?
mark noble

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 07:02 am
@maxdog,
frequency, wavelength, ...

How 'SET' your Ego is above Source is a good starting point - More bling and baubles, powder and paint, anger, lust, envy, pride, etc (Easy to read Markers) = less truth, integrity, respect, etc (LOW-FREQUENCY)

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Multiculturisim
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:15:14