when post-menopausal women have sex, do they use condoms?

coa999

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:57 pm
it's a weird question, but then something I've wondered. they don't NEED to for evident reasons.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 303 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed

roger

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 11:05 pm
@coa999,
You might have heard of Sexually Transmitted Disease.
McGentrix

Thu 13 Jun, 2019 11:46 pm
@coa999,
Yes they do if not in a monogamous relationship. Herpes sucks at any age.
coa999

Sun 23 Jun, 2019 07:28 am
@roger,
Yes, I have. but i recall you're annoyed i post questions here, since it is the point of this entire forum.
i guess that's hard-line Mid-Western morals for you.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 23 Jun, 2019 08:19 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Yes they do if not in a monogamous relationship. Herpes sucks at any age.

I don't know if you have any experience with herpes. Most of the time it is a one time rash. Before the pharmaceutical companies started marketing drugs in the 1970s herpes was unheard of. It was a "rash in an inconvenient place".

If you have ever had cold sores (around your mouth or around your genitals), you have herpes. Very rarely it causes problems. They don't test for it even if you ask for STD tests because it is so common and rarely cause significant problems. Sixty five percent of people have Herpes 1, and about twenty percent of people (slightly higher for women) have Herpes 2.

There are almost certainly people reading this post who have herpes and don't know it.

Now if you want to worry about a serious STD, HIV sucks.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » when post-menopausal women have sex, do they use condoms?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:00:19