I need to tell the truth

luxunca

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 10:00 pm
As an immigrant of Canada, I have been suffering different types of tortures, like ray attack, poisonous gas, food poisoning, and midnight chick talking for many many years. As workers of the United Nation, you should warn all the people in the world about the situation in this country.
The ray attack is the most obscure, most powerful, most advanced and most versatile one. It comes from the satellites. There are hundreds of types of rays. Some rays make you dizzy, drowsy, have headache or lose memory, some rays make you have palpitation, some make you have threatening dreams, some can control your sexual capability, some enlarge things, some shrink things, some can read your mind, some can change your mind to control what you think and how you behave. It will finally cause Alzheimer disease.
The poisonous gas comes from the heating inlets in the rooms of houses. It sometimes contains smoke, sometimes has bacteria, sometimes has virus. It makes you cough or sick. It will finally cause lung cancer.
Food poisoning comes from different levels, the final level is the people with whom you share the kitchen. These people put things in your food that you put in fridge and on table, or switch your foods to their foods that have been manipulated. After you eat the food you get diarrhea or stomachache. Food poisoning will finally cause several types of cancers.
The midnight chick talking comes from downstairs, The males and females keep talking all night long so that you cannot sleep. This one will also cause Alzheimer disease.
Other tortures, like eavesdropping everywhere, entraping and punishing, Internet access tracking, high-tech hidden camera surveillance are also happening every day and every moment. Besides the physical tortures, there are also financial tortures that make you lose big money. I am very sure these tortures are not just accidents or coincidences, they are organized crimes, some organizations designed them. These organizations' mission is to make the "most livable" country most leavable.

One thing even funnier, all people in the country claim they are christian, but all we see are desperate punishers and hysterical revengers while the religion promotes forgiveness.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 114 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 04:40 am
@luxunca,
I hope you can get the medical attention you clearly need.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need to tell the truth
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:55:28