Why every woman dries up sexually in a marriage

JJ910

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2019 09:15 pm
Why do women do this and then expect their husbands to behave? It seems like every single marriage has this problem. Women are granted a pardon by society whenever their libido crashes. Then the blame is always deflected back to the man for not being good enough in some aspect of their life as the cause for her lack of interest. Girls are obsessed with being attractive and sexual but only after it scores them a ring and a minivan. Then it’s “all he thinks about is sex”. Men’s libidos are considered normal only until hers crashes. How many married men can you honestly find who will tell you that they’re sex life is good?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 289 • Replies: 7

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 05:42 am
Stress is a reason why women’s libido reduces. Children, work, caring for the home, money issues, and keeping others happy can be exhausting.

A good man will make sure his wife is not stressed out.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 07:45 am
@JJ910,
My wife is a sexcrazed middle aged woman. She is far more interested in having sex than I am and is always trying to get some. If I were to graph it, it would be a continuous slant up from when we met.

I think your issue may be staring at you in the mirror.
JJ910

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 09:12 pm
@PUNKEY,
Stress is usually a quick “go to” answer when women can’t actually explain what’s going on with their bodies because they really don’t know their self. Stress indeed can cause a decrease in libido for both man and woman I agree, but a normal baseline of having healthy enjoyable sex is never really returned after the stressful event or situation is over. At least not for most women who claim this defense. I know ALOT of marriages where the man has the most stressful role in the house while stay at home mom struggles with libido and being sexual...A good woman will make sure her man feels wanted.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 09:24 pm
@McGentrix,
I have two ex-wives. Neither are exes because of diminished libido.
0 Replies

JJ910

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:05 pm
@McGentrix,
Ok so what are you like the 1 or 2% exception here. It can’t be much more than that. If you have a “sexcrazed” wife at home who is faithful plus continues to go up in libido from day 1, you have an extremely rare situation that would benefit me none to know more about. It’s not so much of what’s in the mirror in your case as it is why your wife is exhibiting behavior that’s the exact opposite of 98% of the rest of the world. Hope it works out well for you both.
roger

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:53 pm
@JJ910,
It sounds like you are transferring your own personal experience to all (98%) of the women in the world. It doesn't work that way.
JJ910

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 02:04 pm
@roger,
Not at all. Its just how the majority of women in marriages operate. I used to laugh at the older guys when they predicted what would happen if you get married..I thought they had issues. Looking back they were spot on on EVERYTHING
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why every woman dries up sexually in a marriage
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:05:52