I've been hacked and my account shut down. Help Please

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 05:39 am
Some one hacked my account, put up some objectionable posts and got my account intermediately shut down. however they are using my business manager and the page that goes with it. The page still has my website and phone no attached, I dont know if they are running adds but have been posting relevant posts on my page all day. I have filled in what forms that I can find on the help pages but not heard a thing from Facebook. Is there anything that I can do??

mark noble

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 06:17 am
@chrissiet,
I only use a PS3 for online interactions.
This is 100% safe - If it detects ANYTHING viral - The filing-system crashes - It's a 30-60 second 'Restore'.

Worst case scenerio - Dbase rebuild - 1-2 minutes.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2019 06:17 am
@chrissiet,
If this is a 1st offense, then you are probably not going to be in Facebook "jail" for very long.

It may just be a matter of toughing it out for a week.

And you should be able to cancel any running ad campaigns independently of having a viable FB account -- you're not the 1st person this has ever happened to.

Needless to say, once you're back in, change your password and ask a trusted (and I mean trusted friend to help you run your business page so you'll have a fallback and someone can run the page if anything like this happens again.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I've been hacked and my account shut down. Help Please
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 05:22:31