Late Nighters Thread - you can only post here between 12-6

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:34 am
A likely story...
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:35 am
kickycan wrote:
Hopefully I'll do a little wine-tasting in Italy. I'll bring you back a real authentic non-plastic cork if I do!

I've found that Australia has some tasty product as well. Can't remember if it was real cork or not.
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:37 am
kickycan wrote:
A likely story...

And I'll stick to it until I come up with a better one
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:38 am
eh?

kickster, don't forget to have a bottle attached to that real cork you're bringing me. i'll be in nyc at some point in june i think, whenever misha gets back from budapest. you still owe me a drinking contest.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:40 am
jus got in from doing Project Graduation . Had over 3000 students and some gang violence broke out and I was standing 20 feet away from some ass hole who discharged a f**king weapon. I'm getting too old for this ****.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:41 am
Damn right! My god, how could we have not had the drinking contest! We will have our time, miss Dag...maybe we could incorporate the drinking contest into the Tom Petty concert...I will kick your ass!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:41 am
Shocked a weapon? loaded? do you know? ya be careful out there, bear!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:42 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
jus got in from doing Project Graduation . Had over 3000 students and some gang violence broke out and I was standing 20 feet away from some **** who discharged a f**king weapon. I'm getting too old for this ****.

Details, details!!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:42 am
bring it, tarcan. i'm really scared! i'll be in my territory, now have two weeks of solid training, try me if you dare...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:47 am
I can't wait...you know, every time I go out now I order a Manhattan, just for training purposes.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:50 am
alright. just don't be surprised if you end up like that gypsy i drunk under the table....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:53 am
Tha's pretty much it. the weapon was discharged into the ceiling thank God. Three arrests. Hundreds of kids running for the exits in a panic and whatever gang it was, they were all wearing black hoodies to identify themselves to one another but get around the no colors rule. They were pulling them off and tossing them as they ran out the doors. I was doing karaoke on a lower level and high tailed it down there to keep the kids from coming up to see what was going on. I didn't want anyone in my area shot on my watch, and male cub number one was down there as well.

On a lighter note, two students were caught f**cking right on the main floor behind the Bungee Run. I have her black bra. One of the deputies gave it to me as a joke. Can't wait to show it to squinney. I'm sure she'll be amused.

I have been shot once and had a bunch of near misses in my life, and I'm beginning to think I may be crowding my luck.

Until that incident, it was a nice smooth night and at the end of it, no one got shot, everyone got paid and another day at the office I guess.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:55 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
On a lighter note, two students were caught f**cking right on the main floor behind the Bungee Run. I have her black bra. One of the deputies gave it to me as a joke. Can't wait to show it to squinney. I'm sure she'll be amused.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:56 am
tommrr wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Portugese forests have been having a bad time?

I think there is likely a different explanation. Anyway, Kick should know better than to trust Sideshow Bob.

EDIT: Especially since he seems to have pulled his post while i was writing mine.

Completely accidental. Was going to edit and the touchpad sensitivity is a bit off. While passing over the dreaded "x", I pushed to hard.... Guess that would be classified as accidental premature deletion?
Dag, I knew you were going to be here and I wouldn't, or at least would be berserk busy.

No fear, we'll meet one of these days, though SF would be neat. Two women standing on a hill at forty five degree angles because of the wind. The older fatter one tumbles down the street. The younger slimmer one wafts towards Alcatraz...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:57 am
wow. please don't get shot again. geeze, kids these days! when we were young..... aaaanyway, i wouldn't know where to begin to look for a weapon in slovakia unless i wanted something to have to do with mafia, which is soooo not advisable. but here you can get a gun anywhere. grrrr, it makes me so mad!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:59 am
;-) wrong quote osso, but that's ok. i hope i don't have to swim from alcatraz though, apparently nobody has survived that as of yet. too cold.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 01:37 am
Um, off page, osso.

Yikes, BVT, what a mess. Good it turned out at just the level it did, and not worse, but still, not good.

Violence is useless, senseless, and what's the word, something like flammable.. it balloons into flames. Nothing cute about it, or the partisan group stuff either. (I just heard my niece is skipping classes, it's end of
senior year, she's failing Spanish of all things (A in latin american studies, heh).
This, in the land of where those colors came from - the v13 and sholine crips are early serious gangs and have spawned generations here. (Or there, as I live to the north now).
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:08 pm
aaaand it's past midnight again, and i am just sitting down to start working.
grrrrrr.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:20 pm
Procrastination's a bitch, huh.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:22 pm
Proscrastination's a bitch, eh? Is she that woman who sings for Evanescence?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:46:47