For Possible Marriage. One expensive offspring...

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 10:59 am
will need to arrange shampoo and bath..and will need to meet this boy. Please pm me so I can forward you a flight schedule for squinney, kylie and myself. We will of course need to be flown in first class. I will bring my guitar and we'll jam a bit. Meanwhile, what is ponging?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 11:03 am
It's terribly English for 'whiffy'
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:04 pm
I bet my one can outwhiff your one.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:06 pm
My daughter has lived in the house with me and my two boy cubs so long that if your boy's pong she can probably identify what they had for lunch.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:39 pm
i'll take your son, spanky. i've got an opening for someone matching his qualifications just now. just wondering, perhaps is a bit too young for the position?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:41 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
i'll take your son, spanky. i've got an opening for someone matching his qualifications just now. just wondering, perhaps is a bit too young for the position?

describe please, the specific positions you have in mind, if only for my pleasure.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 12:41 pm
OMG . . . what a straight line . . . no, no . . . must resist . . . must get away from the keyboard . . .
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 02:44 pm
Please do it Sentanta.....
Mr. Throbber wouldn't have passed up such a opportunity Smile
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 03:13 pm
dagmaraka wrote:

What sort of work would it involve?
He's very good at examinations, can hold his breath for two minutes and complete 120 push ups.

Any good?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 03:44 pm
Shocked

i think he's hired!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 09:54 pm
Dangit!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 10:06 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:

He occasionally posts on A2K, but in the science section....and I cant understand the question, let alone the answers he gives.... he must know what he's talking about, because the response to the answer is normally positive.

Can you tell us his username?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 10:20 pm
Sht, it is probably rosborne....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 10:21 pm
Nah.... rosborn doesn't ask about marine bio.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 11:25 pm
I'd offer you my daughter who is truly gorgeous, and just a year shy of her degree, but she's just found a new beau and anyway she wears a shirt that says (and she means it) "I make boys cry."
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 11:47 pm
"I am sure that they swapped the babies when he was born, and handed us an Australian one.."

"...looks like a slightly uglier version of Brad Pitt,..."
Laughing Laughing

If your son has half the sense of humor you do, he will have to fight off the girls!

Aha...ha..ha...wait a minute, if he get's in a bad mood, would he be the type to use his wife for shark bate?! You know how 'different' scientist can be. Shocked Ladies, put your daughters pics back in your wallets until Lordy E. replies.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 05:45 am
littlek wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

He occasionally posts on A2K, but in the science section....and I cant understand the question, let alone the answers he gives.... he must know what he's talking about, because the response to the answer is normally positive.

Can you tell us his username?

Dear God no ! He has already spotted this thread, and guessed it was me (that was one of my intentions actually....long standing family joke in there somewhere). He's now threatening to post one of my more embarrassing photos.
I had to give him some more money to keep him pacified...bloody students!
He hasnt answered a "fishy" enquiry yet, just gave a couple of answers here and there for people who were stuck with their homework, that sort of thing.
He has intimated that he would prefer an Australian personage of the female variety, who lives in a really nice Apartment somewhere near the Barrier Reef. That's my boy.....
....it reminds me of a lonely hearts ad I once read. "Wanted..woman for relationship, possible marriage. Age, looks, wealth, weight, race not a factor. Must own her own boat. Enquiries to:- etc etc ...Please include photo of boat in your reply."
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 05:47 am
Whatever floats your boat. :-)
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:20 am
So the boy loves to read, raid the fridge, stay up late and sleep?

Sorry, but I just don't see what the problem is here. Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Give the boy a break, already!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 12:28 am
hmmm, but he hasn't posted in this thread, has he, ellpus?

i'm still available, though, i ain't got no money, no house, no boat. just a 1991 honda accord and three bikes, roller scates, a mind blowing collection of makeup and nailpolish, some paintings, lots of books, a persian rug, ummm, computer with a mad sound system, and and and, yeah, the Passion, as dem greeks say. and one dissertation to finish.
signed,
sleepless in slumberville.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:43:06