Pain in stomach

Brada3

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 07:05 am
So 2 years ago i noticed that every time i ate something my stomach would hurt really baddly,it is a dull pain that always feels the same and it is located on the same spot. I usually have to go to bathroom. it relief the situation,but it comes back every day. I do not vomit,dont have a diarhea,not constipated. Nothing,just this pain. Does anyone know what is wrong with me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 310 • Replies: 4

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 07:14 am
@Brada3,

please ask your doctor...
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 10:41 am
@Brada3,
If it's within 3 inches of your navel (Bellybutton) - It's likely an ulcer.
I fixed mine, easily - offer more details for more info.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 09:23 am
@Brada3,
No I do not because I am not a doctor and I would imagine even if we had a doctor on here - they would need to examine you before letting you know.
0 Replies

RedOrchet

Reply Wed 29 May, 2019 08:28 pm
@Brada3,
I have crohns disease, I know what it's like to suffer with belly pain and it's not worth it so go to the doctor and get some help with this. If your doctor doesn't know off the bat what it is have her schedule you an appointment with a gastro doctor. Don't let yourself suffer everyday. It could be a variety of different things, I could make a guess that it may be irritable bowel syndrome but you aren't experiencing diarrhea so that's where I'm kind of stumped as to what it could be.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pain in stomach
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 11:51:41