What is MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE?

Montezuma III

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 11:30 pm
@farmerman,
You are a lonely, pathetic excuse for a man who can only latch on to others' concepts. When was the last time you had an original thought? You sit on your pedestal and judge the world - have you learned NOTHING from your past lives?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 11:42 pm
@Montezuma III ,
Well ain't you a party and a half!!!!! You remind me of my oldest nephew. Anyhoo, welcome to A2K, I'm sure you will make many friends.
Montezuma III

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 01:25 am
@glitterbag,
Thanks for the welcome, I hope that it's sincere. Do you have something positive to contribute to the concept of the coming end of the world? I am starved for intelligent conversation.
farmerman

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 04:29 am
@Montezuma III ,
Quote:

You are a lonely, pathetic excuse for a man who can only latch on to others' concepts. When was the last time you had an original thought?

Sounds like I hit a nerve (or a ganglion in your case). My latest original thought was when I began criticizing your mathematically baseless veracity
Montezuma III

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 10:10 am
@farmerman,
If you think it is mathematically baseless, that shows that you have not even read it. You pathetic, Pennsylvania pansy, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mom's ass and left a brown stain on the sheet - while I was BANGING her! Sorry to break it to you this way, Son.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 22 May, 2019 11:09 am
@Montezuma III ,
Wow, you really do sound like my oldest nephew. Are you 32 yrs old and live in Austin? He's never met anyone who he believes can participate in an intelligent conversation either.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:41:49