What is MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE?

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 03:40 pm
I speak to the citizens of the world as the voice of Montezuma III. I represent the millions of Native American souls lost to conquest and disease over the last 500 years. Next June marks the 500th Anniversary of the murder of Montezuma II and the fall of the Aztec empire. Legends of the Revenge of Montezuma have been reduced through time to a cruel joke about contracting an intestinal infection by water-borne bacteria. Forgotten are the millions of sufferers - estimates are 9 of every 10 - whose sores burst & internal organs failed over an agonizing weeklong death. I hereby announce that the lineage of Montezuma II has not been completely erased. I claim the lineage of Montezuma by the authority of my Hispanic blood; and dust off the prophecy by renaming the center of the Galaxy Montezuma III. As the world gets warmer and the Milky Way looms ever larger in the night sky, man's jokes of ignorance will become cries of terror. Those very few who may attempt to flee man's fate will only suffer in artificial shells for a scant few extra millennia. Here is my message to the world - Your religions have created a Heaven and a Hell. Treat the Earth like Heaven while you can, because it's spiraling straight into HELL.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 615 • Replies: 25
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 10:00 am
@Montezuma III ,
Nah !
'Montezuma's Revenge' is a viral infestation of either the gut, or the internet, your post being an example.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 07:14 pm
Moctezuma (if you want to play a race card, at least get the name right) was murdered--he was stoned to death by his own people. They would not accept what they considered betrayal by him. They then held out for 22 months against an army lead by Spaniards, but largely made up of thousands of Toltecs determined to end generations of Aztec oppression.
Your silly conceits notwithstanding, you have come to the wrong place to peddle that horseshit. On the one hand, you want to portray the Aztecs as hapless, noble innocents exploited by the vile Europeans, as though they incapable withstanding what they did not understand. Yet you also want to see them as a noble people with a living culture. The fact of the matter was that they had imposed a cruel, brutal regime on the other Toltecs. That's why the Tlaxcalans, the Cholulans, the Texcocans, the Xochimilcans and so many others joined the Spaniards to bring down their empire.

Wake up, buddy, you're dreaming.

0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 12:52 am
Add Setanta to the long list of geniuses too smart to read what I have posted. This is not about the mispronunciation of Moctezuma, nor is it about Aztec politics. It's about the discovery that science is completely wrong about the Universe, and our sun is falling into the center of the Galaxy. It's about the discoverer naming his discovery, not some pinhead quoting Wikipedia. If Setanta's brain were rolling down the sharp edge of a razor blade, it would look like a pea rolling down an 8-lane highway!
farmerman

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 02:33 am
@Montezuma III ,
Only once did I ever get Montezuma's Revenge . I was drinking lots pf iced "beverages" down near Oaxaca and the ice was apparently pre-inoculated with E coli or some clostridia ultravibricans.

As far as spiralling into the Milky Way have any dates on that ??

0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 09:44 am
The spiral travels at 220 km/sec, or 491,832 mph. It takes 1,364.27 years to travel one light year. We have a 40,780.8 LY curve into the center. It will take 55.72 million years to be consumed. But the Earth has warmed considerably in the last 12,000 years, during which the Earth has traveled 9 LY. Who's to say how long until the oceans begin to evaporate.
farmerman

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 01:31 pm
@Montezuma III ,
most scientists would disagree with your above numbers. where'dya get them ??

A light year is a measURE OF distance baSED ON a fixed value of time.
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 03:26 pm
My math is based on the measurements of modern science. Light travels 186,282 miles/sec x 3600 sec/hr x 24 hr/day x 365.25 days/yr equals 5.88 trillion miles in one year. The spiral travels 220 km/sec x. 621 mi/km x 3600 sec/hr x 24 hr/day x 365.25 days/yr equals 4.31 billion miles in one year. 5.88 trillion / 4.31 billion equals 1,364.27 years for spiral to travel one LY. Our Solar System is 26,000 LY from the center of the Galaxy. Since the circumference of a circle is 2 pi r, when r equals 1 the circumference is 6.2831853. One quadrant of circle is 1.570796. So 26,000 LY x 1.570796 x 1,364.28 yr /LY equals 55,717,741.8 years to the center.
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 05:21 pm
I have never believed in the Big Bang theory because there are photos of galaxies colliding, which contradicts all matter starting from a singularity. I used the Fibonacci sequence and the geologic clock to construct a timeline, retracing Sol's galactic trek from birth to death.
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 05:35 pm
Drawing a line from the present position of the Solar System to the center represents one side of a right triangle. Following an arc back through time 55.72 MYA represents 1 Fibonacci Spiral segment (FSS). Since the Fibonacci sequence begins '1+1', the first 1 is our 55.72 MY remaining. The second 1 is the FSS previously mentioned. The 3rd FSS was 2 segments in length, 114.44 MY in arc length; and it's arc point was 167.16 MY before present. The 4th segment (1+1+2+3) was 3 segments long, 167.16 MY, it's arc point was 334.32 MYA. If you continue this addition you can see that the Earth formed in the 9th FSS, which was 4.89 BYA. The last sequence worth considering is the 12th. It's arc point was 20.89 BYA. I suggest you draw the Fibonacci spiral on quad paper as I have.
farmerman

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 07:17 pm
@Montezuma III ,
I suggest that you stop drinking and deriving
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 07:33 pm
It is basic math, simple enough for a child to grasp the concept. If it is beyond you, I suggest you go back to farming and leave the hard science to the adults.
farmerman

Reply Mon 20 May, 2019 07:46 pm
@Montezuma III ,
he he. I suggest you explore other cyce bsides Fibonacci (which is a special condition of log cycle).
I see a helix ) As far as "leaving the "hard stuff" to the adults, you must learn that science is riddled with dumb ideas that lead to great ideas. Keep working but dont stop at just one path factor. You sound more like someone who is convinced about only one way of thinking without exploring what all the others have to offer. You realize that the age of the solar system and the planet earth specifically has changed several times in the last 25 years. I always have my "bogosity antenna" rise up when some calculation just happens to match todays series (which at the same time decay constants of the isotopes involved have also changed significantly within the same time).
My previous life involved research into isotopic dating of pegmatites and acidic massifs. So , based on that experience Id suggest that you try to be certain in understanding the calculational boundaries to the reality of your methods.

0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 09:17 am
Yet another intellectual too smart to read what I have conceived. Is there ANY intelligent life out there???
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 09:50 am
Every time I see an article about the Big Bang or Dark matter I get nauseous. I have searched for the truth & discovered a theory that explains why all the stars are moving at the same speed, and explains why all matter did not form at once. It explains how there are still more galaxies beyond our furthest look into space, and why the Earth is getting warmer as we fall inward. What you infer as self-centered I consider a vision overlooked by science for 100 years.
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 01:57 pm
@Montezuma III ,
publishing o even self-publishing more than a series of bumper stickers is hard. Try to compile it into a gradually unfolding "argument", rather than some self-obsessed twaddle. Maybe then even the less amused will at least give the time needed for discussion.

Truth is subjective, facts are unassailable except by more observeavblefacts and evidence.

When you got no evidence, youve got no argument, get it? youre juwt another Quahog self abusing himself in mathturbation.
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 03:22 pm
Just because you don't get it, doesn't diminish it's authenticity. Why don't you take out your life savings and buy a clue?
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 05:31 pm
@Montezuma III ,
are you fmiliar with "standard candle methods" or parallax measurements??

They wont leave you with dimensional inequivalencies of which you dont seem to bother with your "Moctezumia".
0 Replies

Montezuma III

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 07:57 pm
You are a dimensional inequivalency. You should have stopped with your last lifetime. Keep your irrelevant banter in the political arena.
farmerman

Reply Tue 21 May, 2019 09:33 pm
@Montezuma III ,
Internet "scientists". They know very little of the fundamentals that they should know, and they only believe websites with the most colorful graphics.

1. Forums
  2. » What is MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:29:46