If you could wear anything...

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:39 pm
Mintcake wrote:
Hmmmm...... Everyone's dream outfits are pretty good. Must say though being topless in the warm weather is REALLY good... and knee-high tight pink platform boots... and um.... let's see... My old tartan skirt from when I was 11- part of my school uniform. Still fits! hahaha. Yeah.... thats my outfit... though not entirely fashionable... people don't have to like it! Smile Smile

Ooh ... I'd like it ...

(wait... pink + tartan ? <frowns>

oh who am i kidding ... high boots + short skirt + topless, who gives a toss about colour schemes.)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:41 pm
sozobe wrote:
No pictures, thank god.

Eh, but you didnt tell 'em about that all-nude anarchist demo yet, that they posted a pic of in some newspaper ... what was that again? :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:47 pm
I shall be wearing sensible Autumnal gentleman's clothing, with the addition of a hand knitted woollen willy warmer when the clocks go back.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 12:56 pm
I'd probly wear some kind of skirt and a robe of sorts, weather willing.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 03:33 pm
<scrolling back rapidly to figure out what on earth sparked nimh's comment...>

<oh, that. Embarrassed>

No pics of the cover online, anyway. (I've checked.) And I didn't keep my copy, which was stupid, really, but bestows plausible deniability anyway.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 03:37 pm
(It was the cover of the anarchist rag, not a picture of a demo... American newspapers don't publish that stuff!) (Or if they do it's not full frontal, which the cover was.) (Not just me tho! About a dozen of us. Standing there. With masks, looking vaguely anarchic [I believe some fists were raised].)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:02:28