If you could wear anything...

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:39 am
If there was no fashion,if there was no cute guy/girl you want to impress, if there were no dress codes, what would you wear?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,256 • Replies: 45
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:42 am
Huh.

In the summer, I'd be topless a lot more, that's one thing for sure.

Beyond that, I dunno! I guess I'd dress a little more towards comfort in general, but I'm sure I'd still want to wear interesting fabrics.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:44 am
Huh.

Hanging around Soz in the summer, that's one thing for sure.

Oh, me? I'd wear my Gonzo underwear, like, EVERYWHERE. It's got the eyes for Gonzo, and a hole where his nose is supposed to be.

So hot.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:55 am
<refelxively crosses arms over chest>

I've mentioned the clothes-optional co-op I used to live in, that's the only thing I really miss (clothes-optionally speaking -- hairy stoned college students wandering around wearing the gonzo get-up minus the underwear part I really DON'T miss...) When it's really hot outside, can't stand having to wear shirts. Men can go topless! Why can't we?!

(Is another revolution brewing...?)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:56 am
I would wear purple... And a big red hat!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:58 am
Oh, and NEVER another bra! That's always the last thing I put on before leaving the house and the first to come off when I get back home.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:59 am
I think no-bra and topless-as-we-wanna-be could go together nicely...

Except when jogging!! Gotta have a sports bra then or yowch.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:09 am
Soz, you lived in a nudist colony?

Damn hippy.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:13 am
I'd argue, except that it's true.

It was hippy central.

It was just a housing co-op -- big ol' house that used to be a fraternity, on the lake, beautiful really, and cheap.

It's where I met E.G., though. (And he's emphatically NOT a hippy.)

And O'Bill's sister lived there at the same time as I did!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:24 am
Did everyone walk around naked?

I don't think I'd want to sit on the couch there.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:25 am
clothes-optional, huh.
so i take it u didn't bother covering the windows?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:26 am
No.

The frat house next door loved us.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:27 am
Hey, post some pictures!!!!
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:29 am
Robes, stretch lace lingerie, boxers or yoga pants, no shoes ever, jewelry.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:29 am
Oh didn't see Slappy's question...

No, not all the time. Well, there were a few who really liked the idea and did it regardless of weather, for the rest of us it was more a comfort issue. If it was horribly hot (no air conditioning), then yeah. Still tended more towards topless than nothing at all. If it was nothing at all it was usually sauna-ing (there was a sauna), sunbathing, or on the way to the lake (hence the frat boys loved us part.)

Which didn't keep me from avoiding the couches.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:31 am
No pictures, thank god.

Though when I found out that Bill's sister lived there I sent a flurry of ever-so-slightly panicked "did you ever visit?? WHEN????" PMs. (No, he never did when I lived there.) (Whew.)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:37 am
soz,

how'd u stay outta sight of neighborhood kids (if any)?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:43 am
It was a college neighborhood, almost all college kids (including most of us), BUT our particular house had families, too. The families that lived there knew about the policy and had to be OK with it.

Again, it was more an occasional thing. But one of the nekkidest was a mom, herself. (My best friend met E.G. for the first time as he was having a conversation with nekkidmom -- she was a wee bit taken aback. It really is something that becomes "normal"/ unremarkable pretty fast, though.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 10:44 am
I'll go with Synonymph's suggested wardrobe - but I need boots for when it snows.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:05 am
I'd dress for comfort, a good pair of panties (high leg briefs) that don't crawl up your butt (you cannot convince me a thong can be comfortable.

Some yoga pants you don't have to iron, and won't crawl up your butt since you have good panties on.

A REALLY WELL-MADE BRA! I know a lot of women hate bras - I really believe what I've read that most gals bras haven't been fitted correctly. I'll tell ya, there's nothin' more comfortable than wearing a brassiere that supports the "girls" in a manner to which they've become accustomed. It's an investment.

Next - a stretchy, comfy top with a nice V-neck and 3/4 sleeves and long enough to cover the hips, or else you'll be one of those women you see that are always adjusting themselves.

Shoes? Keds. I love 'em.

Colors? Don't like prints, love solids in black, white, royal blue, purple, etc.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If you could wear anything...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 07:26:01