I herby, wish to apologize and make a statement...

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 05:00 pm
I apologize to those of you that feel like I come on too strong with my topics or writing. I am not trying to bee a so called Troll of sorts or to deface or discredit any oppinions of any member of this site. I have led a very interesting life, and have studied much on my own, please do not hold my oppinions against me or my posts personal. The honest truth here is I care about you all and wish you the right to your own oppinions, and to study however you want.... HONEST this comes from the Deepest part of my heart.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,601 • Replies: 11
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 05:02 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 05:05 pm
No need to apologize! And come on! I didn't call you a troll! I just said that this is a group of people who have suffered at the hands of trolls and are hence wary at times.

Welcome again and have fun!
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 05:28 pm
All I wish to do is try to euducate
I am very weary myself, of the world around me and that of which I see by the people that walk by me everyday, all I attempt or strive for is to see more smiles, and happiness out of life that is one reason why I want no money from my book if it gets published is because it is an outpouring of my heart towards the people that hurt, and all I want to do is help them any way I can, the money will benifit them more than it would ever benifit me.....
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 05:47 pm
I appreciate your saying this, and thank you.
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 06:07 pm
I wish to thank you all!!!
I know that I am new to this site and many of you do not really Know me, Hell do I even know myself, I/We change or grow everyday. Hopefully towards a positive, I wish to say thank you to all those members out there that allow me in, or eventually will. For to me time does not exsist what was now is allready gone. Beleive me when I say I have been through so much in my life that it makes me at times want to puke, though instead of entering/continuing a world of negativity, I want to reach out in attempts of prosperity. I reiterate that I apologize if my disscusions or topics, hurt you or make you feel scared but I just want to go out and show people that there is hope, you people here are the only people that understand me, even though some of you do not speak of it or pm me. Your love and support will always be welcome. SINCERLY, MG
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 06:26 pm
MellowGemini - i've read a number of your posts with interest. I often feel that they are posted without an expectation of response, simply an offering. I apologize if my interpretation was incorrect.
0 Replies

MellowGemini

Reply Thu 31 Oct, 2002 06:28 pm
O.K Now I will Shut up
I have to leave you with one last note on something I have thought allot about recently, and it may give you all a li'l more insight towards my personality.

I used to live in Cali, near Tj Mexico, recently I have thought about going to Mexico and getting myself a hooker first a young one then an older one. I would wish to place enough money on the table for the whole night but never lay a finger on them instead talk to them for a while and try to see why they are forced to do what they do for a living and then let them leave with the whole night paid for, maybe even by them dinner or offer extra money if they are forced to do it to raise a child.

One person once showed me this game of pool called french pool where you horozontially kind of slanted lay 2 balls at every pocket, and with the three remaining balls you place them at the break point. Each opponet (2), then plays a game by himself trying to get all the balls in with the least amount of shots, then the next player tries to beat that record. After several rounds with this person he looked up at me and told me "Don't you get it this game is not only about pool it is about life, where you need to focus on where the Cue ball is going to end up, not the ball you are trying to sink into that pocket. Never forget that the same applies to life too." Just a couple thoughts to ponder on
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 05:52 pm
Hi MellowGemini,

I like what ehBeth said; I understand what she means. I have also read just about everything you've posted so far, I think. Because I have, I'd like to say hello.

As you have seen with your book and movie threads, you really don't need to worry about people welcoming you just because we don't "know" you. However, I personally perceive a tone in a lot of your posts that is rather combatative, and lessens my interest in responding. "Tone" is extremely hard to quantify, and it's more than possible that I am misreading.

Just thought I'd let you know that I have noted your presence, and am happy to see some of your more conversational recent contributions.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2002 06:00 pm
Sozobe made an excellent point! Your book and movie threads got some play and the reason was simple, they were posts that members felt like answering.

Your original writing didn't. But neither did the other few works posted today. Hopefully the members will post more about the original writing that others post even though it takes a bit more thought and time (I admit to skimming the original writing without replying much myself).
0 Replies

averner

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 03:55 pm
It's okay, the more members we have doing controversial actions, the more we can learn!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 05:52 pm
I remember this thread from back in 2002. Can't believe it's still alive.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I herby, wish to apologize and make a statement...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 12:21:59