got sat on a train by some middle-aged woman who should know better

coa999

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 03:39 am
I was riding alone when i was a teen, and at a given stop a group of women got on. they looked like they were in party, and were pretty loud and hyper. they got onto the carriage I was on, and as they walked past, one of them sat on me for kicks and started laughing out loud. it was unexpected, so I was shoved her off and then took the time swear at her. some of them were shocked, whilst others were laughing. i don't get why, since they were ones in the wrong. they just were out to **** with me, and they couldn't handle it since it's how their brains are wired.

i bet somebody would respond with this saying "it was years ago..who cares?!?" lol

no. there are plenty of others here who post about **** that happened to them as kids. are you saying that i am worthy of the same consideration as a kid back then? if not, then why not? who are you to make that call?
i'll await an answer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 815 • Replies: 24

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 06:04 am
@coa999,
https://media1.giphy.com/media/1Zbeweu52ZaQE/200.webp?cid=790b76115ccd7fa3676c65645584757e&rid=200.webp
coa999

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:39 am
@eurocelticyankee,
you support public aggression. or are selective as to whom it's projected against. or hypocrotically select which kids warrant respect.
farmerman

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:41 am
@coa999,
the only one being aggressive is you , didya know that?
coa999

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:05 am
@farmerman,
people don't sit on others in trains. That is not normal. stop selecting who gets comfort in life.
coa999

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:06 am
@farmerman,
but your moral care is funny
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:12 am
Why do you think people are singling you out? An honest question, no need to be defensive.

My theory is either you're so butt ugly that they're using you as fodder or cute as a button, in which case, unwanted attention is just as annoying. I just don't see people even acknowledging your presence if you're just an average joe.

This is the second train incident you've shared. Has this curbed your travel to not use this service? Do men give you just as much unwanted attention as women give you?
coa999

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:18 am
@neptuneblue,
I dont know where you live but where I have freedom.
neptuneblue

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 09:20 am
@coa999,
It's been noted that 186 countries have freedom.

I'm asking you why you think you're getting all this unwanted attention by women.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:19 pm
@coa999,
yoouve been obsessing this for about how many years?? Dont you think that you should move on and begin a life ??
glitterbag

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:36 pm
@farmerman,
I think he's trying to make a point that women are bigger harassers then men. I suspect another INCEL.
coa999

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 11:58 pm
@farmerman,
actually, no. but then i can see you have selective empathy and then condemning those who do too. and then saying i'm wrong for this, but then admitting you're not perfect.

i know people getting equal stuff in life offends you. so tell me, what makes you superior, and how? is it looks? social station? abilities? talents? finances?

i'm amused that you have this superiority complex, most likely based on being in an institution rooted in national defence and ultimately killing people.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 12:32 am
Life can kinda suck sometimes. To turn it into something good, try to learn from the experience.
coa999

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 03:18 am
@Sturgis,
so you're revealing your dark personality. ok.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 06:03 am
@glitterbag,
He's a sad attention seeking idiot.

In his world women are always picking on him but he admires people who break the rules, so logically he should admire those women.

He's just a sad case, not worth your time of day.
coa999

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 02:07 pm
@izzythepush,
the only logic here is you citing who needs empathy or not.

sitting on people purposely is illegal.

and i know for a fact that you would not say this to anybody else - if they met your standards of looks, mannerisms, and related points.

i just know your mind, that's all.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 03:22 pm
@coa999,
Quote:
i'm amused that you have this superiority complex, most likely based on being in an institution rooted in national defence and ultimately killing people
Its amazing how many acres of conclusions you draw from a square centimeter of evidence.

If you say I sound superior, maybe its because you present such a pile of self loathing. Im sorry, but youre really going to have to find someone who gives a **** about your life's little dramas.
Take care skippy.
coa999

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 12:16 am
@farmerman,
I dont hate myself.
0 Replies

coa999

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 12:40 am
@farmerman,
I'm generally accurate in **** like this.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 08:49 pm
@coa999,

Trains, old babe's lap-dance on me in trains
And it ain't too kind, as you can see
Whoa, these chains of shove
Got a hold on me, yeah

1. Forums
  2. » got sat on a train by some middle-aged woman who should know better
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/15/2024 at 11:10:28